On this page:
- "Aatma" is a 2013 Bollywood psychological thriller directed by Suparn Verma and starring Bipasha Basu and Nawazuddin Siddiqui in lead roles and Shernaz Patel and Doyel Dhawan in supporting roles. Aatma released on 22 March 2013 and centers on a mother that must fight to keep her daughter safe from the ghost of her father.
- country: India
- language: Hindi Language
- producers: Abhishek Pathak & Kumar Mangat
- executive producer: Inderjit Chadha
- production design by Sukant Panigrahy
- art direction by Pronita Pal & Boishali Sinha
- written by Suparn Verma & Sudarshana Dwivedi
- based on a story by Suparn Verma
- casting by Vicky Sidana
- cinematography by Sophie Winqvist
- edited by Hemal Kothari
- music by Sangeet Haldipur, Siddharth Haldipur
- costume design by Abhilasha
- genres: Horror, Thriller, Psychological thriller, Psychological horror, Bollywood, World cinema, Drama
- released on
- "Aatma" is a 2006 Crime Drama and Horror film written by M.Salim and directed by Deepak Ramsay.
- country: India
- language: Hindi Language
- producer: Tulsi Ramsay
- executive producers: Kavita Ramsay & Hansana Ramsay
- art direction by Jayant Deshmukh
- written by M. Salim
- Mukesh Tiwari as Vikram Malhotra
- Sadashiv Amrapurkar as Advocate Khurana
- Upasana Singh as Shanta
- Neha as Neha A. Mehra
- Yatin Karyekar
- Dinesh Hingoo as Phiroz Khadewala
- Kapil Jhaveri as Dr. Aman Mehra
- Sikandar Kharbanda
- Amriena as Aarti
- Usha Bachani
- Rajeev Verma
- Vikrum Kumar
- Ashwin Kaushal
- Vikram Singh as Inspector Siddharth
- Beena Banerjee as Suman
- Deep Dhillon as Avinash Malhotra
- Brij Gopal as Morgue Attendant
- Taniya Khanna
- cinematography by Gangu Ramsay
- music by Anu Malik
- genres: Thriller, Drama, Bollywood, World cinema
- released on (8 years ago)
Aatma is a fictional character from the 2009 film Road, Movie.
"Aatma" is the third studio album of Colonial Cousins, an Indian duo composed of singer Hariharan and singer-composer Leslie Lewis. It was released on January 1, 2001 under the label Sony BMG.
- genre: Indian pop
- released on (14 years ago)
Aatma is a religious series broadcast on STAR Utsav in which devotees of ISKCON discuss shlokas of the Bhagavad Gita. Each shloka is explained and interpreted in relation to current daily life.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Aatma
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Jigar Chawda
Siddiqui Music by: Sangeet Haldipur, Siddharth Haldipur Cinematography: Sophie Winqvist Editing by: Hemal Kothari Studio: Wide Frame Pictures Language: Hindi Country: India About Film Aatma is a 2013 Bollywood psychological thriller ...
by Pratik Mewada
The Aatma is a fragment of a huge energy source, which is known as Paramatma (Supreme Soul). It is said that Lord Brahma, Vishnu and Mahesh (Shiva) were created by this Supreme Soul. Supreme Soul is said to be a column of white light ...
My Yajna (2014)
Recollections, Notes and Essays by Bhagirathananda
The individual Aatma is a constriction of Sakti(Chiti) but never the less is pure consciousness. Yet individual consciousness is filled with the constricted forms thatmake up theuniverse. The universeand weare one andthe same.The 'stuff' of the ...
by John Paxton
AACI AACP AACSB AACT AADFI AAFC AAFC AAFI AAHA AAIA AAIB AAII AAII AAL AAPA AAPC AAR AARF AARP AARS AAS AASA AASC AASE AAT AATMA Accredited Appraiser Canadian Institute Anglo-American Council on Productivity ...
Dictionary of Obsolete and Provincial English, Containing Words from the English Writers Previous to the Ninetheenth Century which are No Longer in Use ... [etc.] (1857)
by Thomas Wright
Dryden': Aatma Eeduz, 1688. LAVEL, a. The flap over the top of the windpipe. LAVENDER. To lay in lavender, to pawn. An old popular phrase. LAVENDRY, .9. (A.-N.) Washing. LAVER, s. (A. N.) A trough LAVOUR, }or basin to wash in. LAVER ...
Exporters' Encyclopaedia (1918)
'r=ii§§ P“"“'li5§§§ aatma .
A Condensed Dictionary of the English Language Giving the Correct Spelling, Pronunciation and Definitions of Words Based on the Unabridged Dictionary of Noah Webster (1910)
by Noah Webster
anti, Aatma, blood, apd rhegnunai, ...
The Encyclopaedia Britannica (1890)
A Dictionary of Arts, Sciences and General Literature
[Bsjuxnra aatma «. in MINING.
aatma be ...
A New and Original Work Presenting for Convenient Reference the Orthography, Pronunciation, Meaning, Use, Origin and Development of Every Word in the English Language ... by Thomas Henry Huxley
a (Aatma) = blood.] PafAoí. ; Blood poisoning, pus in the blood, the same as septicaemia ; due to disease of bone, leading to suppuration; heart or vascular affections, originating septic contamination of the blood, ...
THE ENCYCLOPAEDIC DICTIONARY (1896)
grounded aAtma * ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aatma
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Aatma
Photo credit: Ishan Manjrekar
Scrabble value of A1A1T1M3A1
The value of this 5-letter word is 7 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of AATMA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Aatma!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Aatma for some fun with words!