On this page:
- Abbi was a Saxon warrior who fought alongside Widukind. He is mentioned in Carolingian annals for the year 785. He fled across the Elbe with Widukind, and after a peace was negotiated with Charlemagne in the Bardengau, Abbi and Widukind were both baptized. Abbi was probably closely related to Widukind, who was possibly his stepson or his brother in law.
- Abbi: Absalom Nyinza, popularly Abbi, is an Afro-jazz and Afro-fusion musician from Kenya. He is backed by the Kikwetu band. He sings in several languages, including Swahili, English, French, his native Luhya and some other tribal languages.
- Abbi is a fictional character from the 2008 film Jalsa.
- Abbi is a fictional character from the 2010 film Adventures of Bailey: The Lost Puppy.
"Abbi" is a 2013 drama film directed by Jang Hyeon-su.
- also known as Twisted Daddy
- country: South Korea
- language: Korean Language
- producer: Kwang-ho Moon
- art direction by Ji-hyun Park
- written by Ji-hong Park
- cinematography by Dong-guk Lee
- edited by Kyeong Min-ho
- music by Shim Hyun-Jung
- genres: Drama, East Asian cinema, World cinema
- released in
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Abbi
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Union Manifesto (2009)
A Coup Detat by the Underworld by Dan Esiekpe
Abbi is a small town. But it is the headquarters of a chain of Union Farms which dot Abbi, through Amai, Utagba-Uno to Obiaruku and Ogwashi-Uku. The time was drawing near seven O'clock in the evening. The driver meandered into a side ...
From Chains to Bonds (2001)
The Slave Trade Revisited by Doudou Diène
Abbi is a term that is hardly found anywhere else other than in this song and is certainly of African origin. Its precise meaning is not known but we know that it attracts the attention of spectators. Nor are there any caymans in Martinique. This is ...
A - D by Hensleigh Wedgwood
abbu, abbu-du ; Lett, abbi, abbi-diwi ; Slavon. oba, oba-dwa ; Lat. ambo. — Diefenbach. Bottle.
by William ALLEN (D.D., President of Bowdoin College.)
Abbi. a .........
The Catholic Encyclopedia (1913)
An International Work of Reference on the Constitution, Doctrine, Discipline, and History of the Catholic Church by Charles George Herbermann, Edward Aloysius Pace, Condé Bénoist Pallen, Thomas Joseph Shahan, John Joseph Wynne
Dmio, La Querclle de Mabillon et de V Abbi de Rand ( Amiens, 1892); Ruettqenbach. Armand Jean de Rand Re/ormator der Cister- eienser von ...
Philologia Anglicana: or, a Philological and synonymical dictionary of the English language; in which the words are deduced from their originals-their sense defined-and the same illustrated and supported by proper examples and notes, critical and explanatory. [“A-Adornment” only.] (1806)
by Benjamin DAWSON (Rector of Burgh, Suffolk.)
Abbi/bis not here applied to death confidered as a mere war (which would be nonfenfe), ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Abbi
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Abbi
Hula hoop girl
Photo credit: Dale Gillard
Video language resources about Abbi
Click on an item to play that video:
- Abbi meaning and pronunciation
The sweetest, bubbliest, happiest, greenest, girl on earth. She can turn day into night with that beautiful smile of hers. She's gotta booty of a black girl. She has a ...
- Abbi Meaning
Video shows what Abbi means. A diminutive of the female given name Abigail.. Abbi Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio dictionary. How to say Abbi.
See also the pronunciation examples of Abbi!
Scrabble value of A1B3B3I1
The value of this 4-letter word is 8 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ABBI
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Abbi!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Abbi to see it in context!