On this page:
- Abbi was a Saxon warrior who fought alongside Widukind. He is mentioned in Carolingian annals for the year 785. He fled across the Elbe with Widukind, and after a peace was negotiated with Charlemagne in the Bardengau, Abbi and Widukind were both baptized. Abbi was probably closely related to Widukind, who was possibly his stepson or his brother in law.
- Abbi: Absalom Nyinza, popularly Abbi, is an Afro-jazz and Afro-fusion musician from Kenya. He is backed by the Kikwetu band. He sings in several languages, including Swahili, English, French, his native Luhya and some other tribal languages.
- Abbi is a fictional character from the 2008 film Jalsa.
- Abbi is a fictional character from the 2010 film Adventures of Bailey: The Lost Puppy.
"Abbi" is a 2013 drama film directed by Jang Hyeon-su.
- also known as Twisted Daddy
- country: South Korea
- language: Korean Language
- producer: Kwang-ho Moon
- art direction by Ji-hyun Park
- written by Ji-hong Park
- cinematography by Dong-guk Lee
- edited by Kyeong Min-ho
- music by Shim Hyun-Jung
- genres: Drama, East Asian cinema, World cinema
- released in
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Abbi
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
and Advanced Power Management Abbi'. APM. An API specification from Microsoft and Intel ...
Encyclopedia of Imaging (2008)
by Albert L. Baert
An advanced breast biopsy instrumentation (ABBI)/site- select system may be used for stereotactically aimed biopsy in lesions smaller than 5 mm to avoid or to reduce sampling errors in the following settings: • Histological assessment of ...
A - D by Hensleigh Wedgwood
abbu, abbu-du ; Lett, abbi, abbi-diwi ; Slavon. oba, oba-dwa ; Lat. ambo. — Diefenbach. Bottle.
by William ALLEN (D.D., President of Bowdoin College.)
Abbi. a .........
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Abbi
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Abbi
Click on an item to view that photo:
Video language resources about Abbi
Click on an item to play that video:
- Abbi meaning and pronunciation
The sweetest, bubbliest, happiest, greenest, girl on earth. She can turn day into night with that beautiful smile of hers. She's gotta booty of a black girl. She has a ...
- Abbi Meaning
Video shows what Abbi means. A diminutive of the female given name Abigail.. Abbi Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio dictionary. How to say Abbi.
See also the pronunciation examples of Abbi!
Scrabble value of A1B3B3I1
The value of this 4-letter word is 8 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ABBI
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Abbi!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Abbi to see it in context!