On this page:
Who is Abdu?
Abdu is the parent of Irshad.
- parent of Irshad
- Abdu is a fictional character from the 2004 film Perumazhakkalam.
- Abdu is a fictional character from the 2006 film The Don.
- Abdu is a fictional character from the 2003 film Paadam Onnu: Oru Vilapam.
- Abdu is a fictional character from the 1984 film Nokkethadhoorathu Kannum Nattu.
- Abdu is a fictional character from the 2012 film Trivandrum Lodge.
- Abdu is a fictional character from the 2012 film Thattathin Marayathu.
There are other characters with in their name, like Abdu Mouta.
ABDU a.k.a. The American black duck is a large dabbling duck. American black ducks are similar to mallards in size, and resemble the female mallard in coloration, although the black duck's plumage is darker. It is native to eastern North America and has shown reduction in numbers and increasing hybridization with the more common mallard as that species has spread with man-made habitat changes.
- read more about American black duck
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Abdu
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Abdu means servant and Adoni, lord; Zedek means righteousness, ...
Abdu means servant and ...
Encyclopedia of Cremation (2016)
by Lewis H. Mates
Thus 'Abdu'lBahá's first argument is essentially an ecological one. In the midst of reviewing the various funeral practices of the Zoroastrians, Egyptians and Hindus , 'Abdu'lBahá explains another reason for preferring burial. It is human nature, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Abdu
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Abdu
Click on an item to view that photo:
Video language resources about Abdu
Click on an item to play that video:
- Bukhara Dialect: Abdu Jalol Jahonkulov and his family
- Youssef & Abdu Language Project Edited
- EFL-University: Abhilash and P K Abdu Rabb
Recently, Kerala Education Minister Sri. P K Abdu Rabb visited EFL-U to start off campus in Kerala. The proposal started during the former Vice-Chancellor ...
- Language Learning: The Eighth Principle - Universal Peace by 'Abdu'l-Baha 'Abbas
LibriVox Language Learning Collection by Various This collection is part of an initiative to create a language learning resource at LibriVox. The LibriVox ...
See also the pronunciation examples of Abdu!
Scrabble value of A1B3D2U1
The value of this 4-letter word is 7 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ABDU
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Abdu!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Abdu to see it in context!