ABE'S appears in the following palindrome (phrase that reads the same backward as forward):
- Sebastian, an ablative node divided one vital banana – it’s Abe’s.
On this page:
- Abe's a.k.a. Abes is a genus of moths of the Erebidae family.
- Abe's a.k.a. The Aerospace Business Environment Simulator was a software model that operates as a business game that allows management teams to compete in bidding on contracts, receiving awards, hiring and firing employees, setting pay scales, etc.
- also known as ABES
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for ABE'S
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about ABE'S
Click on an item to view that photo:
Video language resources about ABE'S
Click on an item to play that video:
- The meaning of shrine - Michiko Hasegawa dispels people's misunderstanding of Abe's Yasukuni visit.
Michiko Hasegawa, a professor emeritus of Saitama University made a speech at The Foreign Correspondents' Club Of Japan on April 15, 2014. She explained ...
- Studio interview Washington Post did not misunderstand Abe's meaning
See also the pronunciation examples of ABE'S!
Anagrams of ABE'S
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of ABE'S!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of ABE'S to see it in context!