On this page:
Abit is sometimes a misspelling of a bit.
Definition of the verb Abit
What does Abit mean as a doing word?
- [obsolete] [third-person singular of, abide] - Geoffrey Chaucer
Abit was a product brand of the former Universal Abit.
Abit is a fictional character from the 2013 film A Gun & a Ring.
Abit Armenian Bitumen is a joint Armenian-Russian company, which produces paving and building bitumen. It was founded in May 2009 and located near the town of Surenavan, Ararat region of Armenia. It was announced that a total of US$ 20mln had been invested, in which the total share of the Russian stockholders; Lavarden Ltd, Bonvarren Ltd and LL Bamo Ltd is 55% while the remaining 45% belongs to MIKA Limited corporation.
- also known as Abit Armenian Bitumen
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Abit
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Dr. M N Sirohi
ABIT is a development of CDL operating at 548 Megabits/s with low probability of intercept capabilities. Improved Data Modem (IDM) is used over Have Quick II spread spectrum radios to provide low data rate but secure transmission of ...
ABIT is a tendency toward an action, or condition, which by repetition has become spontaneous. With far too many mothers the habit of worrying has become so fixed by repetition that they can not be calm, quiet, and tranquil when they fain ...
Photoshop CS5 Bible (2010)
by Lisa DaNae Dayley, Brad Dayley
Abit is a single itemof information fora computer with a value of 0 or 1. That doesn 't mean much in terms of an image, but if you string millions of bits together, itcan meanalot. Using 8 bitsof information, wecan define an intensity levelof0to 255.
by Merriam-Webster, Inc
tabard — also -ed forms of verbs listed at abber2 abatis \ab-at-as\ abatis, habitus abbalah \ab-ala\ see abala abbard \ab-ard\ see abard abbas \ab-as\ see abbess abbat \ab-at\ see abit abbed1 \ab-ad\ crabbed, rabid abbed2 \abd\ blabbed, ...
Explaining Not Only the Terms of Art, But the Arts Themselves by John Harris
Nitrum abit distillatione magnam partem in Spiritum Acidum, rcliBa terra, quia Acidum Nitri attrahit shlegma; if ideirco simul ajeendunt constituuntq-, Spiritum: at nitrum Car bone accenjum magnum partem abit in Sal Tartari, quia ignis eo modo ...
by V.S. Matyushenkov
a small amount; play the pianoa bit, speak French abit. 7. Br. col. a part orpiece of smth. larger. bit/ a bit esp. Br. asmallpart of smth. bit/ a bit ata time esp. Br. inseveral small parts, not allatthe same time. bit/ a bit muchBr.not fair. bit/ a bit ...
by Julian Franklyn
abit. o« skin«, is highly disrespectful, implying a laxity of morals and, of course, no man«sown sister,at any social level, is admittedly unchaste. sky rocket Pocket. 19 C. Firstrecorded in Macmillan's Magazine, October 1879, andstill in frequent ...
The Hindoostanee Interpreter, Containing the Rudiments of Grammar, an Extensive Vocabulary and ... Dialogues; 2 Ed. to which is Added a Naval Dictionary .. by Thomas Roebuck. -London, Smith 1841 (1841)
by William Carmichael Smyth
Bitts, Habeet, abit. О') Bitt stopper, Habeet ka bosu. Block, Kupee. Вложитe , Kupee ka roda. О“) Block pin, Kupee kee chabee. О“) A board, Manch, gos is used by the Bengal lascars. Board and board, Manch uor manch. Boarding netting, kee ...
Encyclopaedia perthensis, or, Universal dictionary of the arts, sciences, literature, etc. : intended to supersede the use of other books of reference (1816)
ABIT , or ...
Everything You Need to Guide Your Young Athlete by Dan Doyle
Abit inconvenient—early morning practicesorlatenight trips. • Abit precarious— uncertainty ofastarting jobor playing time. Many Americanyouth arein dire need of such challenge and rigor. It is often the firmand faircoach who provides these ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Abit
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Abit
Click on an item to view that photo:
- Abit hora
Stone cross in the Botanical Gardens
Photo credit: MichaelJBanks
- ABIT motherboard
Photo credit: Kevin Walter
- ABIT KN8 Motherboard
Photo credit: spinrage
- DDC1 LOOKING ABIT REDUNDANT
Photo credit: Graham Mitchell Photography
- ABit AB9 Dual Channel ATX Motherboard
Photo credit: abbydonkrafts
- ABIT KN8 Motherboard
Photo credit: spinrage
Scrabble value of A1B3I1T1
The value of this 4-letter word is 6 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ABIT
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Abit!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Abit to find many related words and phrases!