On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of abn
What does abn mean?
- 'Australian Business Number', a unique identifier used for tax purposes.
- ABN is a musical group.
- albums: "Abnormaal", "Nachtschade", "Seriewoordenaar", "Algemeen beskaafd Nederlanz", "Kanonnevlees", "Politie polutie", "Poppekast", "Vet & fonky", "Het Beste van ABN", "Batterijzuur", "Xxtralarge!", "Laat los!", "Breekpunt", "Ex-Liefdadigheid", "Toxx", "Alo, Wa!"
- official website: abn.fm
- ABN a.k.a. Assholes By Nature: ABN or Assholes by Nature is an American hip hop duo, composed of Houston, Texas-based rappers Trae and Z-Ro. They have so far released two studio albums, Assholes by Nature and It Is What It Is.
- read more about Assholes By Nature
ABN is a record label.
Abn a.k.a. Albina Airstrip is an airport located near Albina, a town in and the capital of the Marowijne district in Suriname. This is one of the oldest airport in Suriname, in use since 1953, when the Piper Cub of Kappel-van Eyck named "Colibri" landed there from Zorg en Hoop Airport.
- ABN is the Australian Broadcasting Corporation's television station in Sydney. The station began broadcasting on 5 November 1956. Its original studios were located in Gore Hill, New South Wales and were in use up until March 2004, when they were co-located with ABC Radio, Radio Australia and Australia Network at the Corporation's headquarters in the inter-city suburb of Ultimo, New South Wales. Its main transmitter, however, remains at Gore Hill. The station can be received throughout the state through a number of relay transmitters, as well as satellite transmission on the Optus Aurora platform.
- official website: www.abc.net.au/tv
- Abn a.k.a. Abua Language: Abua is a Central Delta language of Nigeria.
- also known as Abuan
- ABN: Australian Business Number Registry ID.
- abn is a foreign key property.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for abn
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Cynthia Richards
An ABN is a document explaining that the service might not be a covered service, due to medical necessity. The advance beneficiary notice may not be obtained on every procedure, “just in case.” This is fraudulent. Figure 6-4 shows an ...
An International Symposium. Conference held at the Library of Congress Washington, D.C., May 22 - 24, 1989 by Merrily A. Smith
ABN is a shared national cataloging system based on the former Washington Library Network (WLN) software. (WLN is now the Western Library ...
Administrative Simplification in OECD Countries by OECD
The ABN is a unique 11-digit number issued by the Australian Business Registrar structured as XX XX XX XXX XX. The ABN is self-verifying, consisting of a nine- digit unique identifier and two prefix check digits. The two leading digits (the ...
DIY Super For Dummies (2011)
by Trish Power
Using the ATO's definition, the ABN is a public number that gives businesses in Australia a single identification number to use when dealing with a range of government departments and agencies. The ABN doesn't replace your super fund's ...
And How You Can Avoid Them by Kel Butcher
An ABN is an 11digit number that identifies you to the ATO and makes it simpler when dealing with most government bodies. It is at the discretion of the business owner as to whether they register for GST. It is our experience that when trading, ...
Advanced Calculus (2013)
by H.K Nickerson, D.C. Spencer, N.E. Steenrod
ABn) Remarks. The value x is well-defined, since the element BIA ABn is a basis for /\“w. The fact that x coincides with the usual notion of the determinant of a matrix follows directly from the computing rules for the exterior product.
3-2-1 Code It! (2015)
by Michelle A. Green
An ABN is a form completed and signed by a Medicare beneficiary each time a provider believes a normally covered service will not be covered and the provider wants to bill the beneficiary directly for the service. In addition, because the ...
Encyclopedia of Ukraine (2016)
Volume I: A-F plus Map and Gazetteer by Volodymyr Kubijovyc
In the 1970s two antiCommunist organizations, For the Freedom of Vietnam and Cuba Libre, joined the ABN. Some local émigré organizations also belong to the ABN. In several countries (the United States, Canada, Great Britain) national ...
by Arthur MacNeill Horton, Jr., EdD, ABPP, ABPN, Chad A. Noggle, PhD, ABN, Raymond S. Dean, PhD, ABPP, ABN, ABPdN
Bush, PhD, ABPP, ABN Clinical Neuropsychologist Long Island Neuropsychology, PC Lake Ronkonkoma, NY Department of Psychology VA New York Harbor Healthcare System St. Albans, NY Mei Chang, MA ...
(ABN). Identifying and definitional attributes Collection and usage attributes (g) a trust; (h) a *superannuation fund. *This does not. Metadata item type: Technical name: METeOR identifier: Registration status: Definition: Data Element Concept: ...
by Marilyn Fordney
ABN-L See Advance Beneficiary Notice (ABN). absolute assignment Permanent transfer of ownership of a life insurance policy from one individual to another. See also assignment. absolute bankruptcy See straight petition in bankruptcy.
by Edward Smedley, Hugh James Rose, Henry John Rose
was directed against Abn Hud, a Wali, who had appropriated to himself a large territory in Murcia, Granada, Cordova, and Seville. One of the Castilian Generals, Alvar Perez, penetrating to Xeres, fought a ...
Encyclopaedia Metropolitana; Or, Universal Dictionary of Knowledge on an Original Plan Comprising the Twofold Advantage of a Philosophical and an Alphabetical Arrangement, with Appropriate Engravings Edited by Edward Smedley, Hugh James Rose, Henry John Rose (1845)
History and biography, vol. 4
was directed against Abn find, a Wali, who had appropriated to himself a large territory in Murcia, Granada, Cordova, and Seville. One of the Castilian Generals, Alvar name or Perez, penetrating to Xeres, ...
An Illustrated Guide to Using the Language of Lean Management in Healthcare by Rona Consulting Group
advance beneficiary notice (ABN) ◾ 111 A acute care Services provided to treat a patient on a short-term basis for a serious episode of illness or injury that is subject to cure through medical intervention, or during recovery from surgery.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for abn
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about abn
Click on an item to view that photo:
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Videos about abn
Click on an item to play that video:
- ABN Meaning
Video shows what ABN means. Abbreviation for the word airborne.. ABN Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio dictionary. How to say ABN. Powered by ...
- Devendergoud explanation on CBI Aligations neram tho beram ABN Andhrajyothy 27th aug 2011
Watch ABN Andhrajyothy, the no 1 Telugu news channel, a 24/7 LIVE news channel dedicated to live reports, exclusive interviews, breaking news, sport, ...
- ABN Description
- Governor ESL Narasimhan tours Tirumala frequently; Crores spent for the Protocol | ABN (06-04-2015)
Governor ESL Narasimhan visits Tirumala Venkateswara Temple very often. As per the records of the government, Narasimhan has toured the holy place for 35 ...
- AP CM Chandrababu Regional language presentation to attracts investors | ABN News (12 - 04 - 2015)
AP CM Chandrababu Naidu presents Chinese investors with Regional Language for attracting many sectors such as Textiles, Tourism, Pharma, etc. Watch ABN ...
- KCR, ESL Narasimhan pay tribute to Mahatma Gandhi | ABN News (30-01-2015)
Telangana CM KCR, Governor Narasimhan and several other eminent politicians on Friday paid tribute to Mahatma Gandhi on his death anniversary. Watch ...
See also the pronunciation examples of abn!
Scrabble value of A1B3N1
The value of this 3-letter word is 5 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ABN
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of abn!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of abn to see it in context!