On this page:
ABP a.k.a. Stichting Pensioenfonds ABP, frequently referred to as ABP, is the pension fund for government and education employees in the Netherlands. For the quarter ended 31 March 2014, ABP had 2.8 million participants and assets under management of €309 billion, making it the largest pension fund in the Netherlands and among the three largest pension funds in the world.
- read more about Stichting Pensioenfonds ABP
Abp a.k.a. Atkamba Airport is an airport serving Atkamba, in the Western Province of Papua New Guinea.
- ABP a.k.a. Adblock Plus is an open-source content-filtering and ad blocking extension for Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Opera, and Safari web browsers. In November 2012, Adblock Plus was also released as an app for Android devices. ABP, a forked version of an earlier, discontinued extension called Adblock, allows users to prevent page elements, such as advertisements, from being downloaded and displayed.
- read more about Adblock Plus
- ABP a.k.a. ABP News is an Indian news channel owned by ABP Group. It was earlier known as STAR News and was owned by a joint venture between News Corporation owned STAR TV/Fox International Channels.
- read more about ABP News
- ABP a.k.a. The American Board of Pediatrics is one of 24 medical specialty boards that are approved by the American Board of Medical Specialties. The non-profit organization was founded in 1933 for the purpose of promoting excellence in medical care for children and adolescents. The American Board of Pediatrics confers Board Certification to physicians in the medical specialty of Pediatrics. In addition, there are 20 subspecialty certificates within the Pediatric discipline.
- read more about American Board of Pediatrics
- Abp a.k.a. Abellen language: Abellen, Abenlen, or Aburlin is a Sambalic language. It has about 3,500 speakers and is spoken within an Aeta community in the province of Tarlac in the Philippines.
- also known as Abenlen, Ayta Abenlen Sambal, Aburlin Negrito
- Abp a.k.a. sex hormone-binding globulin is a gene.
- also known as Sex hormone-binding globulin (androgen binding protein)
- Abp a.k.a. amiloride binding protein 1 (amine oxidase (copper-containing)) is a gene.
- also known as histaminase, amiloride-sensitive amine oxidase [copper-containing], amiloride-binding protein-1, amiloride binding protein 1, kidney amine oxidase, amiloride-binding protein, diamine oxidase
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for ABP
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
RFID Metrics (2006)
Decision Making Tools for Today's Supply Chains by William Oliver Hedgepeth
ABP is based on systems thinking and forces you to think about all the parts or components of your system, such as material management, inventory control, transportation, marketing, and customer service. ABP is a management tool as well ...
by Bhushan Kumar, Somesh Gupta
ABP is an uncommon complication of urinary infection, whose exact incidence is unknown. CBP has been reported to represent 5–10% of patients evaluated for prostatitis ...
ABP is a member of the bacterial periplasmic binding protein family, which is implicated in chemotaxis and nutrient transport. This has been an extensively studied system for ligand binding and design, due to a characteristic conformational ...
Measurements from Maps (2016)
Principles and Methods of Cartometry by D H Maling
Then, treating the triangle ABP is a plane figure, d = s-sin a (22.20) The third side of each small triangle is an arc of the meridian, AC. Since the point C lies in latitude (p3, this are corresponds to the meridional arc 5<p = (p, -— (pA which is, ...
Implementation and Case Studies by Mohamed Ally, Badrul H. Khan
Teaching approximately8,500 male and femalestudents ina gender-segregated environment, itis The ABP is an integrated-skills English Language Program with approximately.
by Gregory Whyte, Mike Loosemore, Clyde Williams
ESAs • Are widely abused in endurance sports • Are still difficult to detect, despite tests being available • The ABP is a new method of identifying ESA use • Many EPO biosimilars now exist in addition to the original forms Corticotrophins ...
Key Maths (2002)
Triangle ABP is an isosceles triangle. Triangle AOB is an isosceles triangle. Cyclic If you draw 4 points on a circle quadrilateral and join them together like this you get a cyclic quadrilateral. ABIT) is a cyclic quadrilateral. Circle theorems ...
With a Classified and Chronological Index of the Principal Names by William Leist Readwin Cates
John Roger, Abp. d. 1181 Rogers, J. d. 1555 Rogers, J. Romaine, W. Rosenmliller, E. F. C. Routh, M. J. Ruinart, T. Russell, M. S Sabatier, P. Sabellius Sacheverell, ...
by Sarah E. Boslaugh
Guidelines and the Athlete Biological Passport WADA approved the Athlete Biological Guidelines in 2009 and started to develop the Athlete Biological Passport (ABP). The ABP is a next-generation test with the potential to significantly improve ...
by Pei-Show Juo
ABP Abbreviation for 1. A combination drug containing adriamycin, bleomycin and prednisone. 2. Androgen-binding protein. 3. Arterial blood pressure. 4. Actin- binding proteins. ABP-50 Abbreviation for actin-binding protein50, a 50 kDa ...
Verona Italian Boechi, G Abp. Ferrara Italian Capecelatro, A Abp. Capua Italian Casali del Drago,G.B Italian Casanas, S....,„. . . .Bp. Urgel Spanish.. . , Cassajares, A. M Abp. Valladolid Spanish.. . . Cassette, Fr. di Paolo Italian ...
by Carol Ann Rinzler
ABP and the American Board of Dermatology offer a joint certification in dermatopathology; ABP and the American Board of Medical Genetics offer a joint certification in molecular genetic pathology. pectoral augmentation Surgery to insert ...
English Dictionary (1835)
by Samuel Johnson, Henry John Todd, Alexander Chalmers, John Walker
Johnson's English Dictionary (1834)
by Samuel Johnson, Alexander Chambers, Henry John Todd, John Walker
ABP. . . . < Tindall, W .... Ch. II. James II. Wm. III. Hen VIII Tobiu, T Geo HI TOOXE J. HORNE . . . Geo HI Tooker ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for ABP
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about ABP
Completed ABP, the conveyor belt was a little tricky to install but it isn't too bad once you have played with it for a bit.
Photo credit: roberthunt1987
Videos about ABP
Click on an item to play that video:
- Asia Pacific ABP 2015 - EFL Grand Final
Asia Pacific Asians British Parliamentary Debating Championships 2015, hosted by Asia Pacific University English as a Foreign Language (EFL) Category ...
- ABP Majha News KHANDBAHALE COM Launched 12 language Dictionary
KHANDBAHALE.COM launched 12 languages digital dictionary on special date 12-12-2012 at 12:12:12 News Coverage by ABP Majha.
- Borneo ABP 2014 EFL Semi Finals
View more videos about ABP News.
Scrabble value of A1B3P3
The value of this 3-letter word is 7 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ABP
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of ABP!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of ABP to see it in context!