On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun acc
What does acc mean as a name of something?
- a command that is the primary provider of air combat weapon systems to the United States Air Force; operates fighter, bomber, reconnaissance, battle-management, and rescue aircraft
- lexical domain: Groups - nouns denoting groupings of people or objects
- synonym of ACC: Air Combat Command
- more generic word: command = a military unit or region under the control of a single officer
- part of: Air Force / U. S. Air Force / United States Air Force / US Air Force / USAF = the airforce of the United States of America
Other definitions of acc
What does acc also mean?
- Association of Corporate Counsel
- American Chemistry Council
- author-created character, Internet slang, referring to the practice of creating a new character wholesale who is added into a fanfic's cast of 'official' characters. (The characters created by the official original creator are not considered ACC.) The practice is generally discouraged unless the character plays a small role and never overtakes the existing characters' importance in a story; those that do are often accused of being "Mary Sues" or "Self Inserts".
Acc a.k.a. ACC Limited one of the largest producers of cement in India. It's registered office is called Cement House. It is located on Maharishi Karve Road, Mumbai. The stock price of company contributes in calculating BSE Sensex.
- official website: www.acclimited.com
- ACC a.k.a. The Air Canada Centre is a multi-purpose indoor sporting arena located on Bay Street in the South Core district of Downtown Toronto, Ontario, Canada. It is the home of the Toronto Maple Leafs of the National Hockey League, the Toronto Raptors of the National Basketball Association, and the Toronto Rock of the National Lacrosse League. It was also home to the Toronto Phantoms of the Arena Football League during their brief existence. The arena is popularly known as the ACC or the Hangar.
- read more about Air Canada Centre
- Acc a.k.a. Kotoka International Airport in Accra, Ghana, is the country's premier international airport and has the capacity for large aircraft such as the Boeing 747-8. The airport is operated by Ghana Airports Company Limited, which has its offices on the airport property. GACL was established as a result of the decoupling of the existing Ghana Civil Aviation Authority in line with the modern trends in the aviation industry.
- also known as Kotoka Airport
- part of Ghana
- ACC a.k.a. Alpena Community College is a public two-year college located in Alpena, Michigan, United States, and was founded in 1952. The college has a 700-acre main campus in Alpena and another campus, Huron Shores, located on the former in Wurtsmith Air Force Base in Oscoda, Michigan.
- read more about Alpena Community College
There are other places with in their name, like Wadi Acc.
- ACC a.k.a. ACC0: ACC⁰, sometimes called ACC, is a class of computational models and problems defined in circuit complexity, a field of theoretical computer science. The class is defined by augmenting the class AC⁰ of constant-depth "alternating circuits" with the ability to count; the acronym ACC stands for "AC with counters". Specifically, a problem belongs to ACC⁰ if it can be solved by polynomial-size, constant-depth circuits of unbounded fan-in gates, including gates that count modulo a fixed integer. ACC⁰ corresponds to computation in any solvable monoid. The class is very well studied in theoretical computer science because of the algebraic connections and because it is one of the largest concrete computational models for which computational impossibility results, so-called circuit lower bounds, can be proved.
- read more about ACC0
- ACC is a near-C compiler for the MS-DOS operating system on the IBM PC line of computers for programs. The compiler and compiled programs will run on any Intel 80386 or above PC running MS-DOS. Included with the compiler are a 386 assembler and a linker for combining multiple object files. There are also two libraries, which are a protected mode DOS extender, and a library of functions callable by C programs.
- ACC a.k.a. Acaca is a protein.
- read more about Acaca
- Acc is a file format.
- Acc a.k.a. Achi', Cubulco Language is an human language, language dialect.
- Acc a.k.a. acetyl-Coenzyme A carboxylase alpha is a gene.
- also known as acetyl-CoA carboxylase 1, ACC-alpha, acetyl-CoA carboxylase-alpha
Phrases with Acc
Printed books with definitions for Acc
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Beishui Liao
P ∪acc is a semi-stable extension of (B ∪ B−, RB...
by Douglas R. Gnepp
Grossly, the typical ACC is an intraparenchymal, circumscribed, tangray, rubbery mass. Although generally less than 3 cm, diameters as large as 22 cm have been recorded.760 Neoplasms with marked lymphocytic infiltration may resemble a ...
The Is-Ought Problem (2013)
An Investigation in Philosophical Logic by G. Schurz
Acc is an O-neutralizing operator (in the sense of chapter 8.2), whence AccGA, OA(x,p)) is descriptive. But, the crucial reply to this argument is the following: Even if one assumes that if the promising act of x was 'successful', then x must have ...
Cytology E-Book (2009)
Diagnostic Principles and Clinical Correlates by Edmund S. Cibas, Barbara S. Ducatman
ACC is a tumor that phenotypically resembles pancreatic acini and produces pancreatic enzymes. It comprises less than 2% of all pancreatic exocrine tumors and tends to occur in older adults (mean age 62 years), but it is occasionally also ...
by Daniel Houser, Kevin McCabe
The ACC is a prime candidate for the integration of magnitude and probability information – even in the absence of a...
Antarctic Climate Evolution (2008)
by Fabio Florindo, Martin Siegert
The ACC is a highly variable, deep-reaching eastward flow driven mainly by the westerly winds. It is the longest (24,000km), largest...
by Romain Bosc, Rene Olivier Mirimanoff, Mahmut Ozsahin
Mammary Acc is a rare slow-growing tumor accounting for 0.1% of all 2. Prognosis is good as axillary lymph nodes and distant metastasis are 4. The value of adjuvant chemotherapy and or hormonotherapy is not 5. Late recurrences can occur ...
by John E. Niederhuber, James O. Armitage, James H Doroshow, Michael B. Kastan, Joel E. Tepper
Adrenocortical cancer (ACC) is a rare endocrine malignancy with an incidence of 1 to 2 per million people and causing less than 0.2% of all cancers deaths. 152,153 Following anaplastic thyroid cancer, ACC is the second most aggressive ...
by Mark E. Lockhart, Rupan Sanyal
ACC is the favored ...
by Christine U.C. Lee, James Glockner
DIAGNOSIS: Acinar cell carcinoma COMMENT: ACC is a rare neoplasm that arises from the acinar cells of the pancreas, typically in patients who are older ( aged 5070 years) and male. Even though pancreatic tissue consists of more than 80% ...
by Dieter Wunderlich
These two scales are harmonically aligned if higher features are combined with higher features, and lower features with lower features, which yields, among others, acc/loc > acc/3 ('accusative is preferred for a local person') and erg/3 > erg/loc ...
by Almut Hintze, Klaus Boekels
/acc.pl.ntr. aila 'other', alph. alloc.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Acc
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Acc
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: Natcom 92
Air Canada Centre
Photo credit: End User
HOLLOMAN AIR FORCE BASE, N.M. -- Senior Airman Brad Prohaska, a crew chief for the 49th Aircraft Maintenance Squadron, marshals an F-22 Raptor out of a hangar, Feb. 10. SrA Prohaska is also a member of the 49th Fighter Wing Steel Talons Honor Guard. (U.S. Air Force photo by Senior Airman John D. Strong II)
Photo credit: Air Combat Command
- Hurricane During ACC Panel in New Orleans
Photo credit: slgckgc
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Videos about Acc
Click on an item to play that video:
- Honda Accord with LKAS / ACC / CMBS - Explanation of Systems
All advanced safety technologies of the Honda Accord are explained and shown how they work. This includes LKAS (Lane Keep Assist System - Lane keeping ...
- Sliver Acc explanation
- ACC Meaning
Video shows what ACC means. Association of Corporate Counsel. American Chemistry Council. Air Coordinating Committee. ACC Meaning. How to pronounce ...
- Adam Levine "Power Glitch and Microphone Hit Explanation" ACC Toronto Maroon Five VTour
Adam Levine explains what happened when Maroon Five had a power glitch at the Toronto Show. March 16, 2015.
- Explanation of Safety - LKAS, ADAS, CMBS and ACC
Honda Safety Technology - Explanation of LKAS, ADAS, CMBS and ACC.
- Acc. Meaning
Video shows what acc. means. accusative. acceleration. account. Acc. Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio dictionary. How to say acc.. Powered by ...
- ACC 340 Week 4 Individual Assignment Database Definition Exercise
- ACC 340 Week 4 Individual Assignment Database Definition Exe
- Acc 111 E4 1 explanation
- ESL Austin, TX ACC
- Injustice wbid acc (description)
[email protected] Pass:rayhan123456789.
- Needed to make a new youtube acc. Description Pls!
- Grand Chase Free Acc[Look at description]
- ACC ESL
- FusionFall Acc for sale(Red Description)
- ACC 340 Week 2 Learning Team Assignment Accounting Cycle Description Paper
See also the pronunciation examples of Acc!
Quotes about Acc
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'ACC"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1
Scrabble value of A1C3C3
The value of this 3-letter word is 7 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ACC
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Acc!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Acc to see it in context!