Aces appears in the following palindromes (phrases that read the same backward as forward):
- We few erase cares, Al. Laser aces are we few.
- Won’t canines I revise carp now to two NPR aces I’ve risen in?… Act now!
On this page:
- Definition of the noun Aces
- Phrases with Aces
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Aces
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aces
- Photos about Aces
- Videos about Aces
- Quotes about Aces
- Scrabble value of A1C3E1S1
- Anagrams of ACES
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun Aces
What does Aces mean as a name of something?
- [poker slang] A pair of aces.
Specialised definition of the noun Aces
Glossary of sports / darts
- ACeS is a regional satellite telecommunications company based in Jakarta, Indonesia. It offers GSM-like satellite telephony services to Asian market. The coverage area includes Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, China and India. The company operates the Garuda 1 satellite, launched on February 12, 2000. A second satellite was planned but never materialized. ACeS was formed by a joint venture of PT. Pasifik Satelit Nusantara, Lockheed Martin Global Telecommunication, Jasmine International Overseas Ltd of Thailand and Philippine Long Distance Telephone Co.. ACeS services are marketed by National Service Providers in six countries; PT. Pasifik Satelit Nusantara in Indonesia, ACeS Regional Services in Thailand, Smart ACeS in the Philippines, TMTouch/Celcom in Malaysia, AVCO in Nepal and Mobitel in Sri Lanka.
- Aces a.k.a. ACES Colombia: ACES was an airline with its headquarters in the Edificio del Cafe in Medellín, Colombia and founded on August 30, 1971 by a group of 13 Colombian entrepreneurs, amongst them, most notably Orlando Botero Escobar and German Peñaloza Arias from Manizales and Luis H. Coulson, Jorge Coulson R., Alberto Jaramillo and Hernán Zuluaga from Medellín.
- Aces is a fictional character from the 1924 film The Vagabond Trail.
- Aces is a fictional character from the 2012 film The Lucky One.
- Aces is a fictional film character.
- "Aces" is a film, directed by Daniel Zirilli.
- "Aces" a.k.a. "Os Fenómenos" is a film, directed by Alfonso Zarauza.
- read more about Os Fenómenos
- "Aces" is a song written by Cheryl Wheeler, and recorded by American country music artist Suzy Bogguss. It was released in March 1992 as the third single and title track from her album Aces. The song reached number 9 on the Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks chart in July 1992.
- music and lyrics by Cheryl Wheeler
- "Aces" is the third studio album by the American country music singer-songwriter Suzy Bogguss, released on August 27, 1991 through Liberty Records. The first single released was the titular track, "Aces". The album spawned three Top #10 hits on the country charts -- "Outbound Plane," "Aces" and "Letting Go" and stayed at number #1 in album sales and in the top ten on the country charts for 5 weeks.
- "Aces" is a musical album of Motörhead.
- released on (12 years ago)
Aces is one of eleven parishes in Candamo, a municipality within the province and autonomous community of Asturias, in northern Spain. It is a town famous for its granaries of which there are over forty due to the abundance of chestnuts, which they are used to store.
- ACES is the common abbreviation for the compound N--2-aminoethanesulfonic acid.
- also known as ایسیایاس
- ACES: Antioxidant supplements with varying amounts of carotene for vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E and Selenium are known by the acronym, ACES. The commercial ACES formulas are a first generation, high potency, combined antioxidant that vary in component concentrations, specific components or source, and their ratio according to manufacturer and are available as both tablet and capsule. Vitamin supplementation will help those suffering from malnutrition, which is very rare in the developed world, but in healthy individuals it can be harmful, and obtaining the nutrients from fruit and vegetables instead is recommended, as supplementation is not proven to have any effectiveness in reducing occurrence of chronic disease.
- ACES II is an ab initio computational chemistry package for performing high-level quantum chemical ab initio calculations. Its major strength is the accurate calculation of atomic and molecular energies as well as properties using many-body techniques such as many-body perturbation theory and, in particular coupled cluster techniques to treat electron correlation. The development of ACES II began in early 1990 in the group of Professor Rodney J. Bartlett at the Quantum Theory Project of the University of Florida in Gainesville. There, the need for more efficient codes had been realized and the idea of writing an entirely new program package emerged. During 1990 and 1991 John F. Stanton, Jürgen Gauss, and John D. Watts, all of them at that time postdoctoral researchers in the Bartlett group, supported by a few students, wrote the backbone of what is now known as the ACES II program package. The only parts which were not new coding efforts were the integral packages. The latter was modified extensively for adaptation with Aces II, while the others remained very much in their original forms.
- ACES a.k.a. Auxiliary Campus Enterprises and Services, is a non-profit auxiliary corporation that provides support services to Alfred State College in Alfred, New York in Allegany County, United States. ACES has been serving Alfred State since 1946 and its main offices are located in the Central Dining Hall Building. While services are varied, ACES offerings include dining services, telecommunications, fleet services, vending, and retail ventures. ACES annually employs over 200 Alfred State students, making it the college's largest student employer.
- read more about Auxiliary Campus Enterprises and Services
Phrases with Aces
Phrases starting with the word Aces:
Phrases ending with the word Aces:
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Aces
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Bill Burton
Resplitting aces is a rule variation that is available at some casinos. When you are able to resplit aces, you gain a 0.05 percent advantage. Some casinos let you resplit once while others will let you resplit up to four times.
Modern Post (2014)
Workflows and Techniques for Digital Filmmakers by Scott Arundale, Tashi Trieu
“ACES is an enormous palette that encompasses the visible spectrum and more.” 34 Josh Pines, vice president imaging science, Technicolor To get all the various image sources from different cameras into the same ACES color space ...
Scramjet Propulsion (2001)
by E. T. Curran
ACES-Deeply Cooled Ejector Ram-Scramjet-Rocket is Air Collection and Enrichment System. ACES is an option added to system #8. The deeply cooled gaseous air is not pumped to the rocket immediately, but passed first through a vortex ...
Americas Contingency Energy Solutions (ACES): ACES is an emergency fuel transportation plan that utilizes military tank trucks to supply DESC customers in the event of a significant disruption in commercial transportation services. There are ...
by Benjamin Haibe-Kains, Frank Emmert-Streib
ACES is a Python package to objectively evaluate classification and feature- selection methods and contains methods for pooling and normalizing Affymetrix gene expression microarray data from different studies. In the provided software ...
An Experiential Guide by Lisa Aasheim PhD, NCC, ACS
ACES is a founding division of the American Counseling Association (ACA) and as such adheres to ACA's current ethical standards and to general codes of competence adopted throughout the mental health community. ACES believes that ...
China in the Global Economy (2000)
by Peter John Lloyd, Xiaoguang Zhang
ACES is an organisation of China scholars and students. It aims to stimulate studies on the Chinese economy in Australia and promote the Australia– China economic relationship. Each year, it organizes a conference on the Chinese economy ...
by Markku Tilli, Teruaki Motooka, Veli-Matti Airaksinen, Sami Franssila, Mervi Paulasto-Krockel, Veikko Lindroos
ACES is an atomistic simulator using a CCA. The time evolution is implemented using CTS and TC for the elimination of negative occupation (see Section 12.5.1) . It uses the dynamic method for data storage, which allocates and deallocates ...
by Coakes, Elayne
The infrastructure of this community will consist of people—county agents of the Alabama Cooperative Extension System (ACES), students, and researchers— and an information system component described as a knowledge sharing system ...
by Stephen Pope, Elizabeth-Anne Wheal
- Aces Aces Term used to describe the most successful FIGHTER pilots. Invented by the French press in 1915 to honour Adolphe Pégoud, the first AERONAUTIQUE MILITAIRE pilot to shoot down five aircraft, the title reflected intense public ...
by D. C. Phillips
The adverse childhood experiences (ACEs) model is one approach to assessing negative events or circumstances that people may experience. The 2011–2012 National Survey of Children's Health includes a set of measures that assess how ...
by Colin Larkin
Four Aces A close-harmony vocal group of the pre-rock 'n' roll era, the quartet was founded in Pennsylvania, USA, in 1949 by baritone lead singer Al Alberts (b. Chester, Pennsylvania, USA). With Dave Mahoney, Lou Silvestri and Sol Vocare, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aces
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Aces
Click on an item to view that photo:
Tabletop documentation of Space Shuttle Crew Escape Equipment. Front views of the Advanced crew escape suit (ACES), helmet, communications carrier, adult pants, boots, gloves, survival mittens, survival packs, anti-g suit, harness assembly and light sticks. First used on STS-64, which landed on September 20, 1994.
Image #: S98-01904
Date: February 10, 1998
Photo credit: CarbonNYC [in SF!]
- Quad Aces
Gambling at its finest
Photo credit: fitzsean
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Videos about Aces
Click on an item to play that video:
- [Explanation] Full Speed Aces by Aldo Colombini // Beginners Class
Performance video is here...
- Criss Angel - Aces Anytime Explanation
Criss Angel explains how he pulled an ace out of his shirt pocket even though it was mixed with a full deck of cards...
- Magic for Christ - Spectator cuts to aces - explanation
- Aces Meaning
Video shows what aces means. Category:English plurals. A pair of aces.. Aces Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio dictionary. How to say aces.
- Magic for Christ - Elevator Aces - explanation
- Red aces trick,Lucky card,with explanation
2 versions of a quick trick,with explanation.The move used in this trick can also be used as a cull.
- Racing Term #2 "Aces" of Frankie Lovato's 365 Days of Terminology
- Cute two-year old Natalie Rothlein aces tough vocabulary
Natalie effortlessly handles a barrage of impromptu multi-syllabic words. Special guest appearances by Erin Rothlein, Jeremy Rothlein and Gary Rothlein Jr.
- Jazz aces card trick ! EXPLANATION & Performance
- ISF #15 - What's The Big Deal About ACES: Finding Meaning in Troubled Times
"What's The Big Deal About ACES: Finding Meaning in Troubled Times" Sandra Bloom, MD - Associate Professor, Health Management and Policy - Drexel ...
- Quick start explanation 2 aces
- Aces all again (performance and explanation)
hope you enjoy.
- Amazing Card Trick (Aces Attract) With Explanation
- Card trick 2. Magic aces. (see response for explanation)
Magic aces trick amazing.
- Explanation against team snd aces all day one and done warhawk
- Academic writing, communication and English language (ACES) at UWE
- ACES in the Low-level ESL Classroom
Here Rachel Schmitt (St. Paul, Neighborhood House) demonstrates how transitions skills can be integrated into a low-beginning ESL class.
- ACES: Promoting Empathy Towards Aphasia Through Language Distortion Emulation Software
Presented at CHI 2011 by Joshua Hailpern Authors: Joshua Hailpern, Marina Danilevsky, Andrew Harris, Karrie Karahalios, Gary Dell, Julie Hengst Individuals ...
See also the pronunciation examples of Aces!
Quotes about Aces
Smith and Wesson or a Colt always beat four aces.
more quotes about aces...
Scrabble value of A1C3E1S1
The value of this 4-letter word is 6 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ACES
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Aces!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Aces to see it in context!