On this page:
- ACF a.k.a. Associação Chapecoense de Futebol, commonly known as Chapecoense and whose acronym is ACF, is a Brazilian football club, based in the city of Chapecó in the state of Santa Catarina. Besides football the club also has activities in futsal, which has been state champion twice. The club was founded in 1973 as the goal of restoring football in the city of Chapecó, and in just four years of existence won their first state title in 1977. In all, the club won four state championships, the last in 2011. They will compete in the Série A in 2015, its second year in a row in the Brazilian top flight. Its home matches are played at Arena Condá.
- read more about Associação Chapecoense de Futebol
- ACF a.k.a. The Asian Couture Federation, founded in 2013 by Frank Cintamani, is a non-profit public company which is the first organisation in Asia to recognise, support and promote Asian Couturiers who have exhibited exceptional artistry in fashion design. Currently Kenzo Takada serves alongside Frank Cintmani as the Federation's Honorary President.
- read more about Asian Couture Federation
- ACF a.k.a. The Administration for Children and Families is a division of the United States Department of Health and Human Services. It is headed by the Assistant Secretary for Children and Families. It has a $49 billion budget for 60 programs that target children, youth and families. These programs include assistance with welfare, child support enforcement, adoption assistance, foster care, child care, and child abuse.
- read more about Administration for Children and Families
- Acf a.k.a. Asymmetric crying facies, also called Cayler cardiofacial syndrome, partial unilateral facial paresis and hypoplasia of depressor angula oris muscle, is a minor congenital anomaly caused by agenesis or hypoplasia of the depressor anguli oris muscle, one of the muscles that control the movements of the lower lip. This unilateral facial weakness is ﬁrst noticed when the infant cries or smiles, affecting only one corner of the mouth and occurs on the left side in nearly 80% of cases. It is associated with other birth defects in more than 50% of cases.
- also known as Hypoplasia of depressor angula oris muscle, Cayler cardiofacial syndrome, Partial unilateral facial paresis, Asymmetric crying facies (Cayler cardiofacial syndrome)
- Acf a.k.a. Saint Lucian Creole French is a French-based creole, which is the generally spoken language in Saint Lucia.
- Acf a.k.a. Dominican Creole French is a creole French, which is the generally spoken language in Dominica.
- ACF a.k.a. Asheville Cinema Festival is a film festival held annually in Asheville, North Carolina, United States of America.
- read more about Asheville Cinema Festival
- Acf is a file format.
- Acf a.k.a. apobec-1 complementation factor is a gene.
- also known as apo-B RNA editing protein, APOBEC-1 stimulating protein, OTTHUMP00000061209, apobec-1 complementation factor (ACF) (ASP)
- Acf a.k.a. Saint Lucian Creole French Language is an human language.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Acf
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The U.S. in Global Context by Katherine S. van Wormer, Rosemary J. Link
ACF is a division of the Department of Health & Human Services. Reports are submitted voluntarily by the states based on substantiated cases Of the total number of reported Cases of maltreatment 78% suffered neglect, 18.3% experienced ...
by Renliang Xu
In dilute suspensions, the motions of different particles are uncorrelated and the ACF is a measurement of "free" particles. In highly concentrated suspensions, motions of different particles become correlated and scattering amplitude and ...
Consequently the remaining angle ACF is a third part of the angle DCB, which is therefore trisected. Q.E.D. Note. — This latter proof is not so strictly geometrical as either of the former. A. J. S. Graham. THE NEW THEATRE, SYDNEY, ...
by Marilyn D. McShane, Frank P Williams III
acf.dhhs.gov/ programs/acyf AVANCE Family Support and Education Program http://www. avance.org Military Family Resource Center (MFRC) http://mfrc.calib.com National ...
by Yawei Zhang
The Administration for Children and Families (ACF) operates under the auspices of the Department of Health and Human Services and is charged with promoting the health and general well-being of children, families, and local communities.
by Bertrand Badie, Dirk Berg-Schlosser, Leonardo Morlino
The ACF provides researchers a theoretical lens for organizing actors into coalitions by offering a set of hypotheses for...
For more than 2 decades, the ACF has been applied in Europe, Canada, the United States, and developing countries to ...
by Binh Nguyen
html ACF Advanced Communications Function (IBM) From VERA http:// www.tldp.org/LDP/Linux−Dictionary/html/index.html ACF Apple Communications ...
An Encyclopedia by Russell M. Lawson, Benjamin A. Lawson
Many ACF programs were part of the Clinton administration's 1996 Welfare Reform Act. Sponsored by conservatives, the 1996 reform initiatives drastically cut back programs such as the Aid to Families with Dependent Children (AFDC) ...
by Fioretta. Benedetto Mattia
ACF Access Control Field. ACF Administration for Children and Families (U.S.A.). ACF Advanced Communications Function.
by Guenter Kahl
ATP-dependent chromatin assembly factor (ACF): An ATP-dependent chromosomal protein complex, that directs and maintains a regular → nucleosome spacing by constantly moving a nucleosome towards the longer flanking DNA faster than ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Acf
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Acf
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: im4th
Photo credit: QuakeCon
Photo credit: rdoroshenko
Photo credit: pvera
Photo credit: pasa47
Photo credit: shrtstck | icnt.mx
Photo credit: rdoroshenko
Photo credit: mauroguanandi
- Last nights ACF Dinner centerpiece....
Photo credit: LCBGlenn
- Monsoon shot into ACF tulip tazzer
Monsoon Malabar shot from Synesso espresso machine.
Photo credit: rooracer
Video about Acf
Julie Cajune speaks at ACF 2014 Language Summit. This is her closing.
See also the pronunciation examples of Acf!
Scrabble value of A1C3F4
The value of this 3-letter word is 8 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ACF
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Acf!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Acf to see it in context!