On this page:
Definition of ACPA
What does ACPA mean?
- anticitrullinated protein/peptide antibody
- acpA is a gene.
- ACPA a.k.a. Association of Canadian Port Authorities: Founded in 1958, it groups together ports and harbours and related marine interests into one national association. The goal of the Association is to effectively represent the interests of the Canadian port community in building solid bridges to key government officials — at all three levels — allied associations, and valued business partners. Comprised of a Board of Directors, Board Committees and Technical Committees that resolve key issues on it's strategic agenda including issues related to the overall competitiveness of Canada’s national port system.
- read more about Association of Canadian Port Authorities
- Acpa a.k.a. proteinase 3 (serine proteinase, neutrophil, Wegener granulomatosis autoantigen) is a gene.
- also known as myeloblastin
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for ACPA
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
A Guide for Registering, Opposing and Appealing a Mark by Ash Tankha, Lynn Bout
The ACPA is a U.S. federal law meant to protect trademark holders from cybersquatters.
The Five Great Monarchies of the Ancient Eastern World Or the History, Geography and Antiquities of Chaldaea, Assyria, Babylon, Media and Persia (1879)
by George Rawlinson
"Opos iepbu " Acpa is a common root in Median local names,
The Autoimmune Diseases (2013)
by Ian R. Mackay, Noel R Rose
Overall, determining ACPA is a valuable addition to the diagnostic armamentarium, but it may be sufficient to do this primarily in RF negative patients (National Collaborating Centre for Chronic Conditions, 2009). In general, autoantibody ...
Handbook of Information Security, Information Warfare, Social, Legal, and International Issues and Security Foundations (2006)
by Hossein Bidgoli
The ACPA is a final determination, whereas the extent to which an ICANN decision can be litigated further is currently being determined. The rest of the world is not as restrictive as the United States or other developed countries, and the game ...
Or the History, Geography and Antiquities of Chaldaea, Assyria, Babylon, Media, Persia, Parthia, and Sassanian Or New Persian Empire by George Rawlinson
** Acpa is a common root in Median local names, as wi 1 be seen by reference to the list in Ptolemy ( Geograph. vi. 2). Besides Aspadana, which Ptolemy places in Persia, we find among ...
The Internet Encyclopedia (2004)
by Hossein Bidgoli
The ACPA is a final determination, whereas the extent to which an ICANN decision can be litigated further is currently being determined. A federal appeals court in Sallen v. Corinthians Licen- ciamentos Ltda. (2001), however, has ruled that ...
Answers to Your Most Frequently Asked Legal Questions by Shae Irving, Nolo (Firm)
The icann arbitration system is usually faster and less expensive than suing under the acPa. in addition, it does not require an attorney. For information on the icann policy, visit the organization's website at www.icann.org. The domain name ...
by Viktor Knapp
ACLR AcP ACPA A.C.T. Acta Acad.Jur. Comp. Act. Acad.
abridged from the American dictionary by Noah Webster, John Walker
acpa.] In geometry, a solid body contained under a single surface , ...
by Sir George Grove, John Alexander Fuller-Maitland
acpa.] Bach wrote two Polonaises (orchestral ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for ACPA
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about ACPA
Click on an item to view that photo:
Video about ACPA
Video shows what ACPA means. anticitrullinated protein/peptide antibody. ACPA Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio dictionary. How to say ACPA.
See also the pronunciation examples of ACPA!
Scrabble value of A1C3P3A1
The value of this 4-letter word is 8 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ACPA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of ACPA!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of ACPA to see it in context!