On this page:
Who is ACh?
ACH: Albert C. Hardie, Jr, is an American professional wrestler, better known by the ring name ACH.
- also known as AC Leroy; Albert C. Hardie, Jr.
- born on (28 years ago) in Austin
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Wrestler
- released on (4 years ago)
- The Ach is a tributary of the Ammer river in Bavaria, Germany. It is the main river flowing through the Staffelsee.
- part of Bavaria
- Ach: The Aach is a river in Baden-Württemberg, Germany.
- part of Baden-Württemberg
- Ach a.k.a. St. Gallen–Altenrhein Airport is a small airport in Altenrhein in the Canton of St. Gallen, Switzerland near Lake Constance. It is also known under its trading name People's Business Airport and is the home base for People's Viennaline.
There are other places with in their name, like Hochburg-Ach.
- ACh a.k.a. Acetylcholine is an organic molecule that acts as a neurotransmitter in many organisms, including humans.
- read more about Acetylcholine
- Ach a.k.a. Acholi Language: Acholi is a Southern Luo dialect spoken by the Acholi people in the districts of Gulu, Kitgum and Pader in northern Uganda. It is also spoken in the southern part of the Opari District of South Sudan.
- also known as Dok Acoli, Lwoo, Acooli, Atscholi, Shuli, Lwo, Log Acoli, Gang, Acoli, Akoli, Acholi, Acholi dialect
- Ach a.k.a. General Acha Airport is a public use airport located 3 kilometres south-southwest of General Acha, La Pampa, Argentina.
- Ach is a file format.
- Ach a.k.a. fibroblast growth factor receptor 3 (achondroplasia, thanatophoric dwarfism) is a gene.
- also known as tyrosine kinase JTK4, hydroxyaryl-protein kinase, fibroblast growth factor receptor 3
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for ACh
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by David G. Myers
ACh is a neurotransmitter involved in muscular control. c. Dopamine is a neurotransmitter involved in, among other things, motor control. d. Norepinephrine is an adrenal hormone released to help us respond in moments of danger. 10. 12. 13.
Study Guide for Psychology (2009)
by David G. Myers, Richard O. Straub
ACh is a neurotransmitter involved in muscular control. c. Dopamine is a neurotransmitter involved in, among other things, motor control. d. Norepinephrine is an adrenal hormone released to help us respond in moments of danger. 6. c. is the ...
by Thomas A. Durkin, Gregory Elliehausen, Michael E. Staten, Todd J. Zywicki
a ACH refers to payments such as direct payroll deposits and other electronic payments through automated clearinghouses (ACHs). b Includes electronic benefits transfers to consumers under various government programs. Averages may not ...
Effective Application of New and Classic Methods by Craig S. Fleisher, Babette E. Bensoussan
ACH is an effective process that keeps individuals from falling prey to common analytic pitfalls. Because of its thoroughness, it is particularly appropriate for controversial issues when analysts want to leave an audit trail to show what they ...
(GABA & ACh) (Histamine-Hypocretins) LDT-PPT (ACh) LC (NA) (c) Monoamines and Hypocretins Monoamines Hypocretins BF VLPO PHA LDT-PPT LC ...
Dictionary of Jewish Terms (2011)
A Guide to the Language of Judaism by Ronald L. Eisenberg
Ru'ach. Literally “wind,” one of the Hebrew words translated as “spirit” or “soul.” According to one explanation, nefesh is the physical soul, which human beings share with the animal world. Neshamah is totally spiritual, a soul that man shares ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for ACh
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about ACh
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: MikeKalasnik
When the software is not running, please erase the memory of what the fonts looked like from your brain.
Photo credit: georgiew
Photo credit: flundevall
- Wess ich ach net
Photo credit: dr_zerk
- Ach, Maik...
Photo credit: snoopsmaus
- Ach lief...
- Posted using mobypicture.com/?69a8p8
Photo credit: claudia.rahanmetan
Videos about ACh
Click on an item to play that video:
- Ach Meaning
Video shows what ach means. A name given to several species of plants; as, smallage, wild celery, parsley.. ach pronunciation. How to pronounce, definition by ...
- ACH Definition - brought to you by LendUp Fast Financial Facts
- Description of Bagla Mukhi Pujan (Voice of Ach. Pt. Sanjeev Mishra) organised by Kalyani Parivaar.
- Cz0pek w ESL (#1) - Ach, te dawne czasy... (BenQ Cup Kwalifikacje #8)
See also the pronunciation examples of ACh!
Scrabble value of A1C3H4
The value of this 3-letter word is 8 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ACH
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of ACh!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of ACh to see it in context!