Adams appears in the following palindromes (phrases that read the same backward as forward):
- Is Don Adams mad? (A nod.) Si.
- Egad! Loretta has Adams as mad as a hatter. Old age!
On this page:
- Adams is a town in Berkshire County, Massachusetts, United States. It is part of the Pittsfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The population was 8,485 at the 2010 census.
- Adams is a town in Jefferson County, New York, USA. Named after President John Adams, the population was 5,143 at the 2010 census.
- Adams is an unincorporated community in Adams Township, Decatur County, Indiana.
- Adams is a town in Jackson County, Wisconsin, United States. The population was 1,208 at the 2000 census.
- Adams is an unincorporated community in Green Township, Morgan County, Indiana.
- Adams: An unincorporated community in the town of Troy, Wisconsin.
There are other places with in their name, like Adams City, Adams Farm, Adams Mill, adams park, West Adams, Adams Grove, Adams Mills, Adams Ridge, Adams Wharf, Mount Adams, North Adams, Adams Center, Adams County, Quincy Adams, Adams Academy, Adams Memorial, Hay–adams Hotel, Adams Crossroads, Adams State College.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adams (town)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Adams (town)
Steamboat "Kate Adams"
Description: "Kate Adams," a U.S. Mail steamboat, moves on the Mississippi River. The "Kate Adams" was built in 1882.
Creator/Photographer: Unidentified photographer
Medium: Black and white photographic print
Collection: U.S. Mail Packets and Boats
Repository: National Postal Museum
Accession number: A.2006-90...
View more pictures about Ansel Adams.
Anagrams of ADAMS
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Adams!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Adams to see it in context!