ADDED appears in the following palindromes (phrases that read the same backward as forward):
- Pure he, sir, pure hero: dare her every added day, revere her, adore her… up; rise her up!
- "Lad, I con egrets no man – even Ruth’s – added," a fan actuated a memo some made taut, "Can a faded dash turn even a monster genocidal?"
On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the verb ADDED
What does ADDED mean as a doing word?
- past of add
Phrases with ADDED
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for ADDED
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
State of the Art by Ahmed Riahi-Belkaoui
The contribution of each member of a team can be assessed also: • Wages/net value added is a good measure of labor's share of and contribution to the total return. • Net profit/net value added is a measure of the shareholders' share in the ...
Home State Taxation (2001)
Tax Treaty Aspects by Malcolm Gammie
Although value added is a net base and in many ways theoretically similar to...
Value Added Reporting (1992)
Lessons for the United States by Ahmed Riahi-Belkaoui
THE VALUE ADDED: NOTION AND RATIONALE Value added refers to the increase in wealth generated by the productive use of the firm's resources before its allocation among shareholders, bondholders, workers, and the government.
From Secrets to Policy by Mark M. Lowenthal
For policy clients, value added is an idiosyncratic and personal attribute. Analysis is much more than sitting down with the collected material, sifting and sorting it, and coming up with a brilliant piece of prose that makes sense of it all.
Johnson's Dictionary of the English Language in miniature. To which are added, an alphabetical account of the heathen deities; and a list of the cities, boroughs, and market towns in England and Wales. Embellished with a portrait of Dr. Johnson. [Compiled by Joseph Hamilton.] Second edition (1795)
by Samuel Johnson, Rev. Joseph HAMILTON (M.A.)
orange squeezed into wine; a relish ; a taste added zest, v.a. to heighten by added relish zeta, s. a Greek letter; a dining room zetetic, a. proceeding by inquiry; seeking zeugma, s. a figure in grammar, when a verb agreeing with divers nouns ...
Cocker's English Dictionary: interpreting the most refined and difficult words in divinity, philosophy, law, physick ... mechanicks, &c. With an explanation of those hard words, which are derived from other languages ... To which is added, an historico-poetical dictionary ... the interpretation of the most usual terms in military discipline ... the terms which merchants ... make use of in trade and commerce ... Perused and published from the authors correct copy, by John Hawkins. With a portrait (1715)
by Edward COCKER, John Hawkins
Nowh, small Romances ; also ask Volumes os the Civil Law, added by the Emperorffuflinian to the der.
by Xerxes Mazda, Fraidoon Mazda
Value Added Dealer (VAD): See Value Added Reseller (VAR). Value Added Network (VAN): A telecommunications network that uses the basic transmission facilities of a common carrier, and adds value to it by providing enhanced services ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for ADDED
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about ADDED
Click on an item to view that photo:
Added - Mechanical BCD switch
Photo credit: ehud42
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video language resources about ADDED
Click on an item to play that video:
- New UTC Timer added and Explanation - TwitchPlaysPokemon Highlights
Two major changes: the time played includes seconds, and the UTC timer. This timer shows the time past the hour on the streamer's computer, so compare it ...
- New vocabulary added to Collins Dictionary
- Lining Inner Eye For Added Definition
- New vocabulary added to Collins Dictionary
An entire new vocabulary has emerged since the advent of social media and it's changing the shape of even the most traditional reference books.
- Explanation of Standing Crunch and added some obliques
- How to correctly perform tricep push-downs for added arm definition
Tricep push-downs are a very popular exercise for the triceps and are great for increasing overall tone and definition. It is therefore essential that the exercise is ...
- Some added explanation
- Explanation of Added Aeration Fee for Difficult Lawns
- Internet slang added to the dictionary
Most people who have sent or received a text message don't have to look up what they mean. But now for those who don't know the meaning, you can look up ...
- SWARF cut with 4 75 added to tool length definition
- Mutant Shark Color job and some definition added.
- An Explanation with Added Info About Nutrition
Discus fish Videos.
- Other added ingredients and meaning
- Claire has added a few sounds to her vocabulary
- Muki added a second word to his vocabulary "Wanna Cookie"
- An Explanation Of Added Reparation Benefits
- VOCABULARY IN 20 LANGUAGES = added value
- Kenna has added pyper to her vocabulary!
- Awesomesauce! New words added to Oxford dictionary
- 'Dark Web,' 'Brogrammer' Among Words Added To Dictionary.com
Dictionary.com added more than a thousand new words and definitions in its latest update, including the words "bigender," "smartwatch" and "esports." Follow ...
- How Stupid Words Get Added to the Dictionary
Ever wonder how stupid words get added to the dictionary? Well this is a totally true documentary film that shows you exactly how that really happens in real life.
- "Hangry," "manspreading" added to Oxford's online dictionary
The Oxford English Dictionary has added new words to its online collection. "Butt dial," "mic drop," "hangry" and "manspreading" are among those being added.
- New Words Added in Dictionary
- New words added to Merriam-Webster dictionary
Now 150 new words or phrases have been added to the 11th edition of the Merriam-Webster's Collegiate Dictionary.
- WTF added to Merriam Webster Dictionary
- Miley Cyrus' Term 'Twerking' Added To Oxford Dictionary
Miley Cyrus must be feeling like Beyonce right about now! After Beyonce's term 'Bootylicious' made it into the dictionary, Miley's favorite word 'twerking' has ...
- 'Butthurt', 'Pwnage' Added To Oxford's Online Dictionary
Awesomesauce: New words influenced by pop culture, technology and Internet slang. Fox News: Red Eye...
- The word 'twerk' added to the dictionary
The word 'twerk' added to the dictionary.
- Added verb and delay on the lead vocals
via YouTube Capture.
- An Oprah Catch Phrase Is Added To The Dictionary
Like us on Facebook...
View more videos about Value added.
See also the pronunciation examples of ADDED!
Quotes about ADDED
Scrabble value of A1D2D2E1D2
The value of this 5-letter word is 8 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of ADDED to see it in context!