On this page:
Adj a.k.a. Amman Civil Airport at Marka, located in close proximity to the center of Amman, 3 km from the city center, Amman Civil Airport serves as a main civil airport for passengers on chartered flights and VIP private flights, and moreover as an aviation education and training hub. It was the main airport for Jordan until Queen Alia International Airport was opened in 1983.
- also known as Marka International Airport, Marka Airport
- part of Jordan
- AdJ is a distribution of OpenBSD for Spanish speakers., The source code is available in GitHub.
- also known as Aprendiendo de Jesús
- genre: Operating system
- license: ISC license, BSD Licenses
- Adj a.k.a. Adioukrou Language: Adjukru is a language of uncertain classification within the Kwa branch of the Niger–Congo family. It is spoken in Ivory Coast.
- also known as Adjukru, Adyoukrou, Ajukru, Adyukru, Adjukru language
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for ADJ
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Mosby's Dental Dictionary (2007)
hypoplastic, adj refers to an abnormality in dental enamel characterized by pits, fissures, ...
The Gentlemlen's Lexicon; Or, A Pocket Dictionary, Containing Nearly Every Work in the English Language (1835)
Being Also Particularly Adapted to the Use of Academies and Schools by William Grimshaw
UNDRAWN', adj. Not drawn. UNDRESS.' v. To strip ; to divest of ornaments, pr. par. undressing; past, undressed: s. un* dress, pi. undresses. UNDUE', adj. Not right; illegal; not agreeable to duty.
by Oxford Dictionaries,, Maurice Waite
uneventful adj. not marked by interesting or exciting events. uneventfully adv. unexceptionable adj. not able to be objected to, but not particularly new or exciting. unexceptional ...
Containing Nearly Every Word in the English Language, and Exhibiting the Plurals of Nouns and the Participles of Verbs; Being Also Particularly Adapted to the Use of Academies and Schools by William Grimshaw
adj. Indecent; unbecoming. s. unseemliness. UNSEEN'. adj. Not seen ; invisible. UNSER'VICEABLE. adj. Useless. UNSETTLE. v. To make uncertain; to overthrow. pr. par. unsettling; past, unsettled : s. unsettledness.
by Maurice Waite
untiring adj. continuing at the same rate without loss of energy. untitled adj. 1 (of a book or other work) having no title. 2 not having a title indicating high rank. unto prep. 1 old use = to. 2 old use = until. – origin from until.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for ADJ
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about ADJ
Click on an item to view that photo:
Videos about ADJ
Click on an item to play that video:
- SAT Vocabulary Video: Droll (adj)
- SAT Vocabulary: Lachrymose (adj)
- Adj. Meaning
Video shows what adj. means. adjective. adjustment. adjunct. adj. pronunciation. How to pronounce, definition by Wiktionary dictionary. adj. meaning. Powered ...
- Liquip Loading Arm - 07 - adj explanation
- Liquip Loading Arm - 08 - adj explanation 2
- Close adj. meaning being on the brink of
- WordAhead Vocabulary Video: Parochial (adj)
- WordAhead Vocabulary Video: Emollient (adj)
- SAT Vocabulary: Engaging (adj)
- SAT Vocabulary Video: Delirious (adj)
- WordAhead.com Vocabulary Video: Absolute (Adj)
- SAT Vocabulary Video: Quaint (adj)
- WordAhead Vocabulary Video: Coy (adj)
- SAT Vocabulary Video: Vespertine (adj)
- SAT Vocabulary Video: Zoophagus (adj)
- Noun Adj apuntes video
- The Real Deal - Noun,Adj.Verb.Adv. - Grammar 1 p.2
Basic grammar. Focus - Memory and speaking work. Some concept. Translation, some explanation, repetition,pronunciation correction, Q+A rapid fire,practice ...
- Mooga Man's Urban Dictionary "jeff" (n., adj.)
- Too (adj) and Very (adj) 1506 Structures English Class ESL British Pronunciation
- As (adj) As (noun) 1505 Structures English Class ESL British Pronunciation
- 3 video sudafrica noun adj agreement
- ESL Basic adj with sentences1
- Verb + Verb ing Adj preposition
- Noun as Adj
- Visual Filter for Nominative Adj and Noun
- Adj with Noun clause
- Noun, Adj., Verb Sentence 3: "Walking"
- Noun, Adj., Verb Sentence 2: "Wet"
- College Oral Communication 1 Ch1 Act12 Use "make" + verb or adj
Chapter 1 Activity 12 Using "make" in causative sentences (two grammar patterns). Pattern A: Draw a box around the word "make". Circle the objects. Underline ...
- Noun/Adj Agreement
B-1 Spanish Made by Maggie H, Evelyn C, and Jonas P.
See also the pronunciation examples of ADJ!
Quotes about ADJ
Scrabble value of A1D2J8
The value of this 3-letter word is 11 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ADJ
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of ADJ!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of ADJ to see it in context!