On this page:
Adl a.k.a. Adelaide Airport is the principal airport of Adelaide, South Australia and the fifth busiest airport in Australia, servicing 7,696,000 passengers in the financial year ending 30 June 2014. Located adjacent to West Beach, it is approximately 6 km west of the city-centre. It has been operated privately by Adelaide Airport Limited under a long-term lease from the Commonwealth Government since 29 May 1998.
Who is Adl?
ADL a.k.a. Adam Baptiste is a singer-songwriter.
- read more about Adam Baptiste
- Adl is an Arabic word meaning 'justice'. In Islamic theology, Adl refers to God's divine justice.
- Adl a.k.a. Gallong language: The Gallong or Galo language is a Sino-Tibetan language of the Tani group, spoken by the Galo people. Its precise position within Tani is not yet certain, due primarily to its central location in the Tani area and the strong effects of intra-Tani contacts on the development of Tani languages. It is an endangered language according to the normal definitions, although prospects for its survival are better than most similarly-placed languages in the world.
- also known as Galo Language
- Adl: The origin of the modern family name Adl or Adle is from the titles of nobility given to Iranian jurists at the end of the 19th century, that were related by family ties. Notably, these jurists included Hajj Mirza Hossein whose title was Adl-ol-molk, Seid Mirza Ebrahim Khalil whose title was Rokn-ol-edaleh, and Mirza Mostafa Khan Adl whose title was Mansoor-ol-saltaneh. The latter, Mostafa Adl, drafted Iran's modern civil code shortly after the Iranian Revolution of 1903–1905, which was enacted by the then parliament and is still being used today by the present regime.
- Adl is an Iranian newspaper in Fars Province. The concessionaire of this newspaper was Mohammadsadegh Sharif known as Setoodeh and it was published in Shiraz since 1915.
- ADL a.k.a. Sarcoglycan, alpha is a protein.
- read more about Sarcoglycan, alpha
- Adl is a file format.
- Adl a.k.a. sarcoglycan, alpha (50kDa dystrophin-associated glycoprotein) is a gene.
- also known as sarcoglycan, alpha (50kD dystrophin-associated glycoprotein); Sarcoglycan, alpha (50kD dystrophin-associated glycoprotein; adhalin); adhalin (limb girdle muscular dystrophy 2D); 50kD DAG
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Adl
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Bruce Evan Blaine
adl.org/ The Anti-Defamation League (ADL) is an organization that fights racism of any type but, in particular, anti-Semitism. The ADL is an authority on the internet culture of hateful speech and ideology; ...
by Kai Qian, Xiang Fu, Lixin Tao, Chong-wei Xu
An ADL is a notation specification providing syntax and semantics for defining software architecture. It also provides designers with the ability to decompose components, combine components, and define interfaces of components. An ADL is a ...
Modeling, Analysis, Design by Tim Weilkiens
ADL is a profile of UML2 for modeling of electronic systems in the automotive field. It focuses on...
Software Process Technology (2003)
9th International Workshop, EWSPT 2003, Helsinki, Finland, September 1-2, 2003, Proceedings by Flavio Oquendo
The ArchWare ADL is a strongly typed persistent language. The ADL system consists of the language ...
The Effect of Timed Blue-green Light on Sleep-wake Patterns in Women with Alzheimer's Disease (2008)
It is well-known that one of the major contributors in reducing an individual's ability to perform ADL is a decline in cognition. Research has linked sleep loss with many physiologic and cognitive changes, ultimately resulting in an overall decline ...
A Guide to Programs and Services by Kelly Niles-Yokum, PhD, MPA, Donna L. Wagner, PhD
ADL is a measurement of functional independence and consists of the ability of an individual to independently manage personal care—bathing, showering, dressing, eating, using the toilet, and “transferring”—getting in and out of chairs and ...
by Vincent Pompei
ADL is a provider of anti-bias education and diversity trainGive a Damn Campaign (www.wegiveadamn.org) The Give a Damn Campaign is a project of the True Colors Fund, ing programs that help create and sustain inclusive home, school, ...
BAA Ltd (2007)
A Report on the Economic Regulation of the London Airports Companies (Heathrow Airport Ltd and Gatwick Airport Ltd) by Great Britain: Competition Commission
has been acquired by Airport Development and lnvestment Ltd (ADl). ADl is a wholly-owned subsidiary of FGP Topco Ltd ( FGP ...
by Witold Abramowicz
ADL is a dialect of XML – the eXtensible Markup Language. The eXtensible Markup Language  describes a class of data objects, called XML documents, and partially describes the behavior of computer programs that process them. XML is ...
by Sheng-wu He, Jia-An Yan
A is purely discontinuous if and only if AQ = 0 and Ac + Adl is a local martingale. Proof. 2) and 3) can be easily deduced from 1) .
5th European Conference, ECDL 2001, Darmstadt, Germany, September 4-9, 2001. Proceedings by Panos Constantopoulos, Ingeborg T. Solvberg
ADL is an operational digital library, providing access to collections of maps, images, and other geo-referenced materials the UCSB Map and Imagery Laboratory (http://www.alexandria.ucsb.edu). ADL is now online as part of the California ...
A Local Search Approach by Jörg Hoffmann
Extending the definitions we use to propositional ADL is a trivial matter. Definition 5.1.5 is extended by performing intersection over all effects that ...
by Vadim B. Kuznetsov
adL is a locally nilpotent operator adj.: B - , B then a - eadL is an automorphism of B and (B. B' are dual algebras with an automorphism bo a). (Here locally nilpotent means that for each .\f 6 B there exists an integer n such that (ad£,)"A/ = 0.) ...
by Helen Taylor Greene, Shaun L. Gabbidon
civil rights bill approved by Congress since Reconstruction, the ADL filed an amicus curiae brief in the 1954 landmark case of Brown v. Board of Education. The ADL launched a largescale educational effort to eliminate intolerance, bigotry, and ...
by Kyriakos S. Markides
As such, measuring ADL disability has become a standard way to describe the functional status of a person within ...
Encyclopedia of Judaism (2005)
by Sara E. Karesh, Mitchell M. Hurvitz
They established the ADL with a mission to fight discrimination and prejudice against Jews. According to its leader, Sigmund Livingston, a lawyer living in Chicago, Illinois, the ADL aimed “to stop, by appeals to reason and conscience, and if ...
by Norbert M. Seel
Although Advanced Distributed Learning (ADL) is often associated with a United States Department of Defense (DoD)...
by Robert Michael, Philip Rosen
ADL Law Enforcement Agency Resource Network, A Visual Database of Extremist Symbols, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adl
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Adl
Click on an item to view that photo:
Videos about Adl
Click on an item to play that video:
See also the pronunciation examples of Adl!
Scrabble value of A1D2L1
The value of this 3-letter word is 4 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ADL
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Adl!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Adl to see it in context!