On this page:
Adr a.k.a. Robert F. Swinnie Airport is a public airport located two miles east of the central business district of Andrews, a town in Georgetown County, South Carolina, United States. It is owned by Georgetown County.
Who is Adr?
AdR a.k.a. Adriel de Menezes is a rapper.
- read more about Adriel de Menezes
- ADR is a 1957 United Nations treaty that governs transnational transport of hazardous materials. "ADR" is derived from the French name for the treaty: Accord européen relatif au transport international des marchandises Dangereuses par Route).
- ADR a.k.a. American depositary receipt: An American depositary receipt is a negotiable security that represents securities of a non-U.S. company that trades in the U.S. financial markets. They are the domestic equivalent of global depository receipts. Securities of a foreign company that are represented by an ADR are called American depositary shares.
- read more about American depositary receipt
- Adr a.k.a. Adonara Language: Adonara is a Central Malayo-Polynesian language of the islands of Adonara and Solor, east of Flores in Indonesia.
- also known as Waiwerang, Nusa Tadon, Vaiverang, Sagu
- ADR is a website.
- also known as Airport Code ADR, ADR Airport Code, Robert F. Swinnie Airport (FAA: PHH)
- Adr is a file format.
- Adr a.k.a. aldo-keto reductase family 1, member B1 (aldose reductase) is a gene.
- also known as aldo-keto reductase family 1, member B1; Lii5-2 CTCL tumor antigen; aldose reductase; aldehyde reductase 1; low Km aldose reductase
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Adr
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Trusting the Team (1995)
The Best Practice Guide to Partnering in Construction by John Bennett, Sarah Jayes
ADR is a voluntary non binding, dispute resolution procedure where the parties are assisted by an independent third party - a...
by V. K. Kool
ADR refers to any means of settling disputes outside of court, including a wide spectrum of processes that employ...
The Global Clinical Movement (2011)
Educating Lawyers for Social Justice by Frank S. Bloch
the past three decades, ADR is a long way from being part of mainstream legal education or clinical legal education.
The Hedaya, Or Guide (2013)
A Commentary on the Mussulman Laws by Charles Hamilton, Burhan al-Din al-Marghinani
or original nature, and hence those two persons must not be confounded; THIRDLY, Zi/adr is an imitation of divorce, and...
because Zi/adr is a right of possesiion by marriage, in the same ...
ADR is a declared political priority on the part...
ADR is an integral part of the policies aimed at improving access to justice and complementing judicial procedures. Policy development within the EU is ...
The Privatization Challenge (1997)
A Strategic, Legal, and Institutional Analysis of International Experience by Pierre Guislain
An ADR is a security issued by a U.S. Privatization in a Market Economy 85 Foreign Legislation.
Learning Legal Rules (2013)
A Students' Guide to Legal Method and Reasoning by James Holland, Julian Webb
ADR is an umbrella term which, in the context of the English legal system, refers primarily to two dispute resolution techniques.These are: mediation, whereby a ...
by KD Tripathi
Allergic disorders Adr is a physiological antagonist of histamine which is an important mediator of many acute hypersensitivity reactions. It affords quick relief in urticaria, angioedema; is life saving in laryngeal edema and anaphylaxis.
Participatory Poverty Assessments in the Developing World by Caroline M. Robb
American Depository Receipt (ADR) An ADR is a negotiable certificate that represents ownership of the securities of a non-U.S. resident company. Although the securities underlying ADRs can be debt or money market instruments, the large ...
by William E. (Bill) Roark, William R. (Ryan) Roark
Average daily room rate (ADR) is used as a measure to value hotel and motel properties. ADR is arrived at by dividing the total guest room revenue by the total number of occupied rooms. For example, if the total number of rooms was 100 and ...
by Charles Wankel
Alternative dispute resolution (ADR) is an umbrella term embracing various processes principally designed to overcome some of the alleged weaknesses in litigation. For instance, ADR is generally cheaper, less adversarial, and simpler than ...
by Sarah E. Boslaugh
Graham Ulmer Graham Ulmer Ulmer, Graham Washington State University Adverse Drug Reactions (ADR) And Adverse Events (AE) Adverse drug reactions (ADR) and adverse events (AE) 59 61 ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adr
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Adr
Photo credit: NWharry
Videos about Adr
Click on an item to play that video:
- ADR Meaning
Video shows what ADR means. Alternative dispute resolution.. American Depositary Receipt.. Automated dialogue replacement (or audio dialogue replacement) ...
- Mechwarrior Online ADR D Canyon Giving NASCAR a slightly different meaning
- ADR ARB Explanation
Brian Luther explains Mediators without Borders ADR Specialist program, Arbitration certification and his work with MwB.
- ADR Quarantine Structure and Terminology
- MCBS ADR - Fr Paredom - On the Meaning of Pious Activities
- VOCABULARY IN 20 LANGUAGES = ADR agreement
See also the pronunciation examples of Adr!
Scrabble value of A1D2R1
The value of this 3-letter word is 4 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ADR
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Adr!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Adr to see it in context!