On this page:
Who is AEO?
Aeo a.k.a. Chaif is a Russian rock band formed in 1984 in Sverdlovsk, Russia, by Vladimir Shakhrin and Vladimir Begunov. Their name is derived from the word chai, meaning tea, and kaif, meaning pleasure. The band reached national fame in 1992 with songs such as Ne Speshi and 17. By 1997, the popularity of rock music had declined and they were playing smaller venues than at the height of their fame. They have released several albums and are very popular in Russia and former Soviet states, but they are virtually unknown to the rest of the world. Their musical styles range from rock and roll to Blues and even some songs which feature a strong reggae influence. The band is still touring and releasing albums occasionally.
- also known as Chayf, ×àéô
- Владимир Шахрин since
- Олег Решетников between and (4 years)
- Валерий Северин since
- Игорь Злобин between and (2 years)
- Владимир Желтовских between and
- Вадим Кукушкин between and
- Владимир Назимов in
- Владимир Привалов between and (2 years)
- Павел Устюгов between and (2 years)
- Вячеслав Двинин since
- Vladimir Begunov since
- member of musical groups:
- genres: Rock and roll, Blues rock, Reggae, Rock music
- albums: "Шекогали", "Время не ждёт", "Izbrannoe", "Давай вернёмся", "Дети гор", "Дуля с маком", "Не Беда", "Оранжевое настроение", "Оранжевое настроение — II", "Оранжевое настроение — IV", "От себя", "Пусть всё будет так, как ты захочешь", "Четвёртый стул", "Реальный мир", "Легенды русского рока", "Оранжевое настроение — V", "Дерьмонтин", "Симпатии", "Изумрудные хиты", "48", "Субботним вечером в Свердловске", "15 лет: Всё только начинается!", "Жизнь в розовом дыму", "Акустические версии", "25 лет выдержки", "Лучший город Европы", "Свой/Чужой", "Зимняя акустика. Снежные сны", "Лучшие песни. Часть I", "Лучшие песни. Часть II", "Концерт", "Коллекция легендарных песен", "Кино, вино и домино", "Best of Чайф"
- official website: www.chaif.ru
Aeo a.k.a. Aioun el Atrouss Airport is an airport serving Aioun el Atrouss, a town in southern Mauritania and the capital of the Hodh El Gharbi region.
- part of Mauritania
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for AEO
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
22nd International Conference, CAiSE 2010, Hammamet, Tunisia, June 7-9, 2010, Proceedings by Barbara Pernici
Definition 4: The event operator is defined as a tuple EO := (Heo ,Aeo) where: – Heo is an acyclic event operator hierarchy – Aeo is a set of event operator specific attribute < ao1 ,...aon > One of the key idea of the approach is having a well ...
An Introduction to Logic (1993)
by Morris Raphael Cohen, Ernest Nagel, John Corcoran
AEO is a weakened syllogism, while AAI and EA O are strengthened ones. We thus find that there are just twenty-four valid syllogistic forms in the four figures, each figure containing six moods. The weakened and strengthened forms, however, ...
by Arthur MacNeill Horton, Jr., EdD, ABPP, ABPN, Chad A. Noggle, PhD, ABN, Raymond S. Dean, PhD, ABPP, ABN, ABPdN
AEO is a movement disorder with similar symptoms that can occur concurrently with BEB, making it difficult to separate the two disorders. Patients with BEB, experiencing eyelid closures due to dysfunction in the pretarsal orbicularis oculi, are ...
Indian Engineering (1896)
by Patrick Doyle
AEO is a spherical triangle and seven other equal triangles have each a vertex at O. At this point there are eight angles each equal to 45'. The magnitude of these angles is independent of the length OV, which is the radius of the sphere.
by Sergey Krivoshapko, V.N. Ivanov
= aeo(u) = a(icos u + j sin u) cosa) + ka sin a), GD = pu; p = const, rested on the spherical surface with a ...
With a Vocabulary of Scripture Proper Names, and a Concise Classical Dictionary by Robert Sullivan
Gymnasium, gymnai- tic, gymnastioa, gyinnosophist, Aeo. GuNfi, a woman. Gynarohy, gyneooracy, misogyny, misogynist, Ate. GYRUS, a ring, a circle. Gyration, circumgyration, veer, &c. HAIMA, blood. Hemorrhage, hemorrhoids, hemorrhoidal ...
by Michael D. Holloway, Chikezie Nwaoha
To help organizations achieve these goals, SKF offers Asset Efficiency Optimization (AEO), a management process designed to achieve maximum efficiency and effectiveness from work management activities focused on business goals for the ...
The Encyclopedia of Chemistry, Practical and Theoretical. By J. C. Booth ... assisted by C. Morfit (1853)
|Sulphuric and alcohol Aeosół-Hösö. Phosphovinic...|Phosphoric and do. AeO+2 H0+PO, Oxalovinic..... Qxal ether&alcoholic potassa Aeo,C,024-HO.C.O. Xanthic....... Bisulph.carbon ...
A Family Encyclopaedia (1831)
Or, An Explanation of Words and Things Connected with All the Arts and Sciences ... by George Crabb
aeo. on. OGE.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for AEO
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about AEO
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: Graffiti . Picture . Taker
- SF09 AEO (22863) Stagecoach Western
An Enviro300 seen on the school service.
Photo credit: Jonck52648
Scrabble value of A1E1O1
The value of this 3-letter word is 3 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of AEO
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of AEO!
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of AEO to learn how to say it correctly!