On this page:
Definition of the noun afisr
What does afisr mean as a name of something?
- an agency focused on ensuring that the United States military attains information superiority; operates worldwide ground sites and an array of airborne reconnaissance and surveillance platforms
- lexical domain: Groups - nouns denoting groupings of people or objects
- synonyms of AFISR: Air Force Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance / Air Force ISR
- more generic terms: agency / authority / bureau / federal agency / government agency / office = an administrative unit of government
- part of: Air Force / U. S. Air Force / United States Air Force / US Air Force / USAF = the airforce of the United States of America
- member of: IC / Intelligence Community / National Intelligence Community / United States Intelligence Community = a group of government agencies and organizations that carry out intelligence activities for the United States government
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for AFISR
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Land of the Pharaohs (1875)
Egypt and Sinai: Illustrated by Pen and Pencil by Samuel Manning
By the natives it is called Afisr or Masr, and the same name is given by them to the whole of Egypt. This is evidently a modern form of the Scriptural Mizraim, and affords another instance of the survival of ancient names through a long course of ...
by Nigel West
afisr.af.mil Army Security Agency ...
The Mechanic's Pocket Dictionary; Being a Note Book of Technical Terms, Rules, and Tables in Mathematics and Mechanics, Etc (1837)
by William GRIER
sqiwi'afisr eexeeittteeeneam 30.
by Dean A. Stahl, Karen Landen
Armed Forces Information System; Automated Field Interview System; Automated Fingerprint Identification System AFISC Air Force Inspection and Safety Center afism aluminum-free inorganic suspended material AFISR Air Force Industrial ...
Comprising the Definitions and Derivations of the Scientific Terms in General Use, Together with the History and Descriptions of the Scientific Principles of Nearly Every Branch of Human Knowledge by William Thomas Brande, George William Cox
a little afisr, they introduced an oblique stroke, thus, /, which answered the purpose of our comma. They used no capital ...
by Henry Watts
The crystals, afisr draining on a porous tile, melt, with decomposition, at 8°. They are also decomposed by water, and yield bromacetic acid when heated in sealed tubes. Metallic Acetatel. Ammonium Acetata.——Commercial ammonium ...
Encyclopaedia Britannica (1910)
A Dictionary of Arts, Sciences, Literature and General Information by Hugh Chisholm
CAIRO (Arabic Afisr-al- Ka/tira, or simply Afisr), the capital of modem Egypt and the most populous city in Africa, on the ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for AFISR
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1F4I1S1R1
The value of this 5-letter word is 8 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of AFISR
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of AFISR!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of AFISR to find many related words and phrases!