On this page:
"AFR" is a Danish mockumentary released in 2007, directed by Danish filmmaker Morten Hartz Kaplers, who also appears in the movie. AFR was produced by the Zentropa-producer Meta Louise Foldager.
- also known as Anders Fogh Rasmussen
- country: Denmark
- language: Danish Language
- producer: Meta Louise Foldager
- production design by Line Frank
- cinematography by Lars Bonde & Magnus Nordenhof Jønck
- edited by Per Sandholt, Marion Tuor, Rasmus Madsen
- music by Søren Siegumfeldt
- costume design by Grith Deleuran
- genres: Mockumentary, Satire, World cinema, Thriller, Political drama, Political thriller, Political satire, Drama
- released on (8 years ago)
- Afr a.k.a. Afrikaans Language: Afrikaans or is one of the official languages of South Africa. It is a West Germanic language spoken in South Africa, Namibia and, to a lesser extent, Botswana and Zimbabwe. It is an offshoot of several Dutch dialects spoken by the mainly Dutch settlers of what is now South Africa, where it gradually began to develop independently in the course of the 18th century. Hence, historically, it is a daughter language of Dutch, and was previously referred to as "Cape Dutch" or "kitchen Dutch".
- also known as Afrikaans
- AFR a.k.a. American Film Renaissance is a non-profit film institute best known for its conservative/libertarian film festivals, held annually in different locations.
- read more about American Film Renaissance
- Afr a.k.a. Afrikaans: Oranjerivier-afrikaans er en dialekt av afrikaans som snakkes i området rundt Oranjeelven i Sør-Afrika og sør i Namibia.
- Afr a.k.a. Afrikaans: Østgrense-afrikaans er en afrikaans dialekt som snakkes hovedsakelig i Sør-Afrika og Namibia. Dialekten oppstod på grunn av liten kontakt mellom samfunnet ved Kaaps østgrense og andre samfunn. Sammen med dialekten som ble brukt av gruppen kalt voortrekkers er østgrense-afrikaans grunnlaget for målformen afrikaans. Denne dialekten er i bruk i flere av Sør-Afrikas østlige provinser, deriblant Mpumalanga, Gauteng og Limpopo.
- AFR is an icao airline designator.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for AFR
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
“Adverse food reaction (AFR) is a common differential diagnosis for pruritic dogs. The only way to diagnose AFR is an elimination diet of 6-8 weeks with a protein and a carbohydrate source not previously fed,” investigators in Munich, Germany ...
Computer Aided Verification (2014)
26th International Conference, CAV 2014, Held as Part of the Vienna Summer of Logic, VSL 2014, Vienna, Austria, July 18-22, 2014, Proceedings by Armin Biere, Roderick Bloem
AFR is a decidable, alternation-free fragment of first-order logic with transitive closure (FOTC).
by Joe Pettitt
The HKS Super AFR is an airflow meter correctional device with a built-in CPU. These devices interface between the sensor and the engine management computer and compensate for the additional mass flow of a turbo/supercharged intake.
AFR is an important measure for anti-pollution and performance tuning reasons. For gasoline fuel, the stoichiometric air/fuel mixture is approximately 14.7 times the mass of air to fuel. Any mixture less than 14.7 to 1 is considered to be a rich ...
by Alvin W. Strong, Ernest Y. Wu, Rolf-Peter Vollertsen, Jordi Sune, Giuseppe La Rosa, Timothy D. Sullivan, Stewart E. Rauch, III
Because the AFR is an average, it is a simpler figure of merit and is an acceptable figure of merit in many cases. It is typically the figure of merit of choice to compare failure rates after one year and sometimes after 5 or 10 years as well.
The American Magazine (1886)
FRESH afr Is an element upon -which everybody professes to set a high value ; yet wo frequently meet with people who, by dint of green-baizing the doors, sandbagging the windows, stuffing up unused chimneys, pertinaciously closing the ...
Subcellular Biochemistry (1996)
Biochemistry and Biochemical Cell Biology by J. Robin Harris
In biological systems, ascorbate usually functions as a one-electron donor yielding AFR, and its full oxidation to DHA is rare due to structural constraints of the DHA molecule (Njus et al., 1990). AFR is a rather atypical free radical that is ...
for IT, Industrial, and Scientific Applications by Jakob Vlietstra
AFG AFG AFG AFG AFI AFI AFI AFII AFIPS AFIRM AFIS AFIS AFJM AFL AFL AFL- CIO AFM AFM AFM AFM AFMR AFN AFNOR AFNOR/CEF AFO AFO AFO AFOS AFOS AFP AFP AFP AFP AFP AFP AFP AFP AFPA AFP/SME AFR AFR AFR ...
A Dictionary in Sanscrit and English; Translated, Amended and Enlarged from an Original Compilation, Prepared by Learned Natives for the College of for William. 2. Ed (1832)
by Horace Hayman Wilson
afr before gro to accomplish, aff. **. wfoste m. (-x) Wandering about. E. afr before s to go, aff, *Qu. wfourfow mfn. (-tt-foot-fr) Wandering. E. afr before g to go, foot aff. wfötnam. (-nt) Boundary, extreme term or limit.
Lexicon universae rei numariae veterum et praecipue graecorum ac romanorum cum observationibus antiquariis geographicis ... edidit Io. Christophorus Rasche. Praefatus est Christ. Gottl. Heyne (1793)
Africani. VICTORIA AVGG. Vittoria gradicns, d. Паш. coronam, f. palmae ramurn. C IMP. M. ANT. GORDIANVS` AFR. AVG. Cap. Ilur. AI. Com. de Ватт-д Cat. 1I. 876. vbi dubius.) d'Enury Cat. 356.) HnllcnNum.
A Dictionary of Three Thousand Musical Terms, etc. (Third edition, revised by J. A. Hamilton.). (1840)
by Thomas BUSBY
afr. air. PAssion Music. In the Romish Church, music composed for Passion week . PAssion.E. (Ital.). Passion, or feeling; as con Passione, with passion, or sentiment. PAssiones. (Lat.) Compositions for Passion week. See Passion Music.
by Viktor Knapp
afr. Doc.parl. doct. Dom.Rel.Ct. Dom.Rep. Doshisha L.Rev. DOV D.P. DR Dr.aut. Dr.bulg. Drejt.p. Dr.etr.dr.comp. Dr.eur. DRiZ Dr.poion.con- temp. Dr.prat.com. int. Dr.soc. DRspr. DRW DR(Wien) DRZ D.S. dto. DTS Duke Bar J.
Containing the Best and Newest Methods of Cultivating and Improving the Kitchen, Fruit and Flower Garden ... by Philip Miller
For example, three to eight countries from AFR and three ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for AFR
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about AFR
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: QuakeCon
Photo credit: Hampton Roads Partnership
- Post Cat AFR Compare
Photo credit: airboy123
- New Afr
Photo credit: pasa47
- F-GITJ B747-400 AFR & tower
Photo credit: maarten-sr
- F-GUGB Airbus A318-111 A318 > AFR
Photo credit: flybyeigenheer
- AFR Logo Final
Photo credit: Hampton Roads Partnership
Scrabble value of A1F4R1
The value of this 3-letter word is 6 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of AFR
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of AFR!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of AFR to see it in context!