On this page:
- Age! a.k.a. Âge: âge is a division of Acid Co., Ltd., a Japanese publisher of adult video games and visual novels. âge was formerly known as Relic and developed video games for consoles. It gained fame following the release of its 2001 adult visual novel Kimi ga Nozomu Eien. It was founded by Hirohiko Yoshida, Baka Prince Persia, Nanpuureima, Spin Drill, and Carnelian. âge games are published under the brands âge, Mirage, and Φâge.
- also known as Age
- official website: www.age-soft.jp
- Age! a.k.a. Age is a record label.
- Age! a.k.a. Adrienne Bailon: Adrienne Eliza Bailon is an American recording artist, singer-songwriter, actress, dancer, and television personality. Bailon first became publicly known when she rose to fame as a founding member and lead singer of both 3LW and The Cheetah Girls. Aside from her work in 3LW and The Cheetah Girls, Bailon went on to develop her own acting career with roles in The Cheetah Girls films, Coach Carter and the MTV film All You've Got. Aside from her work in film, she has also guest starred in numerous television series including the Disney series That's So Raven and The Suite Life of Zack & Cody. Bailon has established a solo music career, contributing two solo tracks including, "What If", to The Cheetah Girls: One World soundtrack as well as the Confessions of a Shopaholic soundtrack, and other numerous guest musical ventures.
- also known as Adrienne Eliza Bailon, Adrienne Eliza, Adrienne, Adrianne Bailon, Age, 3LW, The Cheetah Girls
- born on (31 years ago) in Lower East Side, child of Freddie Bailon and Nilda Felix
- ethnicity: Ecuadorian American
- nationality: United States of America
- education: High School for Health Professions and Human Services
- profession: Actor, singer-songwriter, dancer, tv personality
- member of musical groups:
- genres: Pop music, Rhythm and blues, Latin pop, Hip hop music, Soul music, Contemporary R&B, Dance music
- album: "Adrienne Bailon"
- played Domino in "Buffalo Dreams"
- played Chanel in "The Cheetah Girls 2"
- played Chanel in "The Cheetah Girls"
- played Gabby Espinoza in "All You've Got"
- played Erma in "Cuttin' da Mustard"
- played Chanel in "The Cheetah Girls: One World"
- played Dominique in "Coach Carter"
- played Vanessa Leon in "I'm in Love with a Church Girl"
- "Radio Disney: Jams 8"
- played Katalina Santiago in "The Coalition"
- "Lovestruck: The Musical"
- TV series: "Adrienne Bailon Project"
- official website: www.islanddefjam.com/artist/home.aspx?artistID=7344
- Age! a.k.a. Thomas P. Heckmann: Thomas Peter Heckmann ist ein deutscher Techno-DJ und -Musikproduzent sowie Plattenlabel-Gründer.
- also known as Thomas Heckman; Thomas P. Heckman; T.P. Heckman; Heckman; T.P. Heckmann; Thomas Heckmann; Heckmann; Spectral Emotions; Welt in Scherben; Electro Nation; Knarz; 8-Bit Science; Exit 100; Death; Metric System; T.P.H.; Drax; Drax Ltd. II; Drax 2 Ltd.; Drax Limited 2; Drax Ltd II; Drax Limited II; Drax Ltd.; Silent Breed; Skydiver; Age; Silent Bread; Drax One; Acid Pin-Ups; Heckmann, Thomas P.
- member of musical groups:
- read more about Thomas P. Heckmann (composer)
- Age! a.k.a. Agenore Incrocci, best known as Age, was an Italian screenwriter, considered one of the fathers of the commedia all'italiana as one of the two members of the duo Age & Scarpelli, together with Furio Scarpelli.
- Age! a.k.a. Adrian Fulle is an American director and producer. He graduated from Columbia College with a degree in Film and Video and went to work for The Walt Disney Company, before founding Poya Pictures. He's a large supporter of the Los Angeles homeless shelter, The Midnight Mission. He has produced work for companies such as Ubisoft and DR 1.
- Age! a.k.a. Age is a film score composer.
- profession: Film score composer
Age! a.k.a. Age is a fictional character from the 2013 film Patema Inverted.
"Age!" a.k.a. "Age" is a book by Hortense Calisher.
- genres: Romance novel, Fiction
"Age!" a.k.a. "A.G.E." is a 1991 space flight simulator computer game by Tomahawk. It is the sequel to Galactic Empire.
- also known as AGE
- mode: Single-player video game
- developer: Tomahawk
- genres: Adventure game, Space flight simulator, Space flight simulator game, Strategy video game, Action game, Simulation video game
- publisher: Coktel Vision
- released in (24 years ago)
- "Age!" a.k.a. "Age" is a song written and recorded by Jim Croce and his wife Ingrid. The song was first recorded in 1969 on their self-titled album. Jim Croce would record the song again, this time without Ingrid, for his final album I Got a Name in 1973. Jerry Reed's cover of the song was released as a single in 1980 on his tribute album to Croce, and it peaked at thirty-six on the Billboard country chart.
- music by Jim Croce
- "Age!" a.k.a. "âge" is a musical album of Yuki Saitō.
- also known as Age
- released on (25 years ago)
- "Age!" a.k.a. "Age" is a musical album of The Hidden Cameras.
- released on
- "Age!" a.k.a. "Age" is a composition.
- music and lyrics by Poly Styrene
- "Age!" a.k.a. "Age" is a musical album of Daniel Givens.
- released in (15 years ago)
- "Age!" a.k.a. "Age" is a composition, cataloged instance.
- music by Rich Vreeland
- "Age!" a.k.a. "Age" is a musical album of Matthew Chinery.
- released in (15 years ago)
- "Age!" a.k.a. "Age" is a musical EP of Irreversible.
- released in (9 years ago)
- "Age!" a.k.a. "Age" is a musical single of Cordell Klier.
- released on (12 years ago)
Age! a.k.a. Wangerooge Airport is an airport in Wangerooge, Lower Saxony, Germany.
- Age! a.k.a. Old age: Increasing age as a risk factor refers to older adults and the elderly.
- also known as Increasing age, Middle-aged dog, Aging dog, Older dog, Older cat, Age
- Age! a.k.a. Age: A geologic age is a subdivision of geologic time that divides an epoch into smaller parts. A succession of rock strata laid down in a single age on the geologic timescale is a stage.
- Age! a.k.a. Age is a scientific journal focused on the biology of aging and research on biomedical applications that impact aging. This includes evolutionary biology, biophysics, genetics, genomics, proteomics, molecular biology, cell biology, biochemistry, endocrinology, immunology, physiology, pharmacology, neuroscience, and psychology. It is an international peer-reviewed monthly and the official journal of the American Aging Society. It is published by Springer Science+Business Media, and the editor-in-Chief is Donald K. Ingram. According to the 2012 Journal Citation Reports, its impact factor is 4.084.
- official website: www.springer.com/life+sciences/cell+biology/journal/11357
- Age! a.k.a. Age is a genus of moths belonging to the subfamily Olethreutinae of the family Tortricidae.
- Age! a.k.a. Age: In model theory, the age of a structure A is the class of all finitely generated structures which are embeddable in A. This concept is central in the construction of a Fraïssé limit.
- Age! a.k.a. Angal Language: Angal, or Mendi, is a Trans–New Guinea language complex of the Southern Highlands province of Papua New Guinea.
- also known as East Angal, Mendi
- Age! a.k.a. The Birmingham Post-Herald was a daily newspaper in Birmingham, Alabama with roots dating back to 1850, before the founding of Birmingham. The final edition was published on September 23, 2005. In its last full year, its average daily circulation was 7,544, down from 8,948 the previous year.
- also known as Age-Herald, The Daily State, The Daily Herald, The Daily Birmingham Age, Daily State Herald, The Weekly Iron Age, Post-Herald, Birmingham Sun, Independent, The Birmingham Age-Herald, Age, The Jefferson Independent, Elyton Herald
- Age! a.k.a. Esimbi Language: Esimbi is a language of the Cameroons. It's generally classified as Tivoid, but with little evidence. It is also called Isimbi, Simpi, Age, Aage, Bogue and Mburugam.
- also known as Bogue, Aage, Isimbi, Essimbi, Age, Simpi, Mburugam, Esimbi
- Age! a.k.a. age is an extension.
- Age! a.k.a. Age is a cataloged instance, musical recording, canonical version.
- Age! a.k.a. Agé is a god of the mythology of the Fon people of Africa. He is the son of Mawu-Lisa. Agé is the patron god of hunters, the wilderness, and the animals within it.
- Age! a.k.a. Age: The apparent age of the celestial object in millions of years.
- Age! a.k.a. age is an umql_property.
- Age! a.k.a. Age: The participant's age at the time of this Olympic Torch Relay event.
- Age! a.k.a. Age: The length of time that a person has lived or a thing has existed.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for AGE!
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about AGE!
Anagrams of AGE!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of AGE!!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of AGE! to see it in context!