On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of AHN
What does AHN mean?
- eye dialect of, on
- Ahn is a wine-growing village in the municipality of Wormeldange in the district and canton of Grevenmacher in the southwestern side of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg. In 2005, the population is 208.
- also known as Ahn, Luxembourg
- part of Luxembourg
- Ahn a.k.a. Athens Ben Epps Airport is a county owned, public use airport located three nautical miles east of the central business district of Athens, a city in Clarke County, Georgia, United States. The airport is named after Ben T. Epps, the first aviator in the state of Georgia, who opened the airport in 1917. It is mostly used for general aviation, but is also served by one commercial airline with scheduled passenger service subsidized by the Essential Air Service program.
- Ahn is a fictional character from the 2011 action film De force.
- Ahn is a fictional character from the 2012 film 2 Days in New York.
- Ahn is a fictional character from the book Steal Away Home.
- Ahn is a fictional character from the 1997 crime film Chinese Midnight Express.
There are other characters with in their name, like Ahn Jeong-hee.
- Ahn a.k.a. Ahan language: Ahaan is a divergent Volta–Niger language of Nigeria, closely related only to Ayere.
- also known as Ahaan, Àhàn Language
- Ahn is a website.
- official website: stateofhawaii.info/people/Ahn
- Ahn, also romanized An, is a Korean family name. It literally means "tranquility." In 2000, there were 637,786 people bearing this surname in South Korea , making it the 20th most common family name in the country, with roughly 2% of the country's population. North Korea does not release figures for surnames, but the percentage is expected to be similar.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Ahn
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Panic Disorder (2016)
Neurobiological and Treatment Aspects by Antonio Egidio Nardi, Rafael Christophe R Freire
AHN is a highly complex and intricately regulated process , counting on the influence of a number of different regulatory molecular signaling pathways, many of which are still largely unknown. These molecular pathways specifically target ...
Learning Management and Leadership from Ancient East and West Philosophy by Gregory P Prastacos, Fuming Wang, Klas Eric Soderquist
Ahn is a Henry Crown Fellow at the Aspen Institute. Javier Aranzadi Javier Aranzadi is Associate Professor of Economics at Universidad Autonoma de Madrid, Spain. Dr. Aranzadi has studied at Institut fiir Wirtschaftspolitik at the University ...
Growing Up Canadian (2013)
Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists by Peter Beyer, Rubina Ramji
SOME INDIVIDUAL PROFILES Ahn (BFZI) Ahn is an excellent example ...
Stem Cell Wars (2015)
Inside Stories from the Frontlines by Eve Herold
Curie Ahn. Dr. Ahn is a kidney specialist at Seoul National University Hospital and was Dr. Hwang's "right-hand man." Only Dr. Hwang's ...
by William T. Pink, George W. Noblit
Ahn is an assistant professor at KIMEP University's xxv ...
Authentic Advice on Everything from Eating to Dating and Motherhood by Amy Stockwell Mercer
Jennifer Ahn is a maternal–fetal medicine specialist dealing with high-risk Chapter 7: Working Girl: Diabetes at Work and School ...
The Encyclopedia of Aging (2006)
Fourth Edition by Linda S. Noelker, PhD, Kenneth Rockwood, MD, FRCPC, Richard L. Sprott, Ph.D.
(Aronow, Ahn, & Gutstein, ...
by Justin Corfield
Ahn Jaehoon (1941–2001) and was then in the school orchestra at the Pyongyang Soongsil Middle School, taking part in...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ahn
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Ahn
Click on an item to view that photo:
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Videos about Ahn
Click on an item to play that video:
View more videos about Luis von Ahn.
See also the pronunciation examples of Ahn!
Scrabble value of A1H4N1
The value of this 3-letter word is 6 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of AHN
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Ahn!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Ahn to see it in context!