On this page:
"Aib?" a.k.a. "Aib" is a short film, directed by Santosa Amin.
- Aib? a.k.a. Ainu Language: Äynu is a Turkic cryptolect spoken in western China known in various spelling as Aini, Aynu, Ainu, Eyni or by the Uyghur Abdal, in Russian sources Эйну́, Айну, Абдал, by the Chinese as Ainu. Some linguists call it a mixed language, having a mostly Turkic grammar, essentially Yugur, but a mainly Iranian vocabulary. Other linguists argue that it does not meet the technical requirements of a mixed language. It is spoken by the Äynu, a nomadic people. The Äynu people call their language Äynú.
- also known as Aini, Abdal, Aynu, Äynu language
- Aib? a.k.a. The Aeronautical Institute of Bangladesh or AIB is an engineering institute in Bangladesh. The institute is under the Civil Aviation Authority of Bangladesh and governed by the Bangladesh Technical Education Board & Civil Aviation Authority of Bangladesh.
- also known as AIB
- official website: www.aib-bd.org
- Aib? a.k.a. AIB is a venture investor.
- Aib? a.k.a. aneurysm, intracranial berry 1 is a gene.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for AIB?
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of AIB?
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of AIB?!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of AIB? to see it in context!