Aides appears in the following palindromes (phrases that read the same backward as forward):
- Drawn, in war devised, I assess aides I’ve drawn inward.
- So cod I scissor, Leah; cimex aides I minimised; I axe Michael Rossi CSI docos.
- He won’t fight nine Moslem martyr aides, Rowan, across a pass, or can a worse diary trammel some ninth gift now, eh?
On this page:
- Definition of the noun aides
- Phrases with Aides
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Aides
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aides
- Photo about Aides
- Video language resources about Aides
- Quotes about Aides
- Scrabble value of A1I1D2E1S1
- Anagrams of AIDES
- Share this page
Definition of the noun aides
What does aides mean as a name of something?
noun - plural: -
- (Greek mythology) the god of the underworld in ancient mythology; brother of Zeus and husband of Persephone
- example: The dictator had the absolute loyalty of all his aides.
- lexical domain: People - nouns denoting people
- scientific names: Hadis / genus Hadis / Hades
- synonym of Aides: Aidoneus
- instance of: Greek deity = a deity worshipped by the ancient Greeks
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Aides is a musical group.
- album: "Aides"
- official website: www.aides.ee
"Aides" is a musical album of Aides.
- released on (4 years ago)
AIDES is a French community-based non-profit organisation that was founded in 1984 by Daniel Defert following the death of his lifelong companion Michel Foucault. The name is a word play on aides and AIDS.
Phrases with Aides
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Aides
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Violence Against Elders (1993)
The turnover rate for nurses aides is an extremely high 75% per year.241 Because there is a large demand for nurses aides, the jobs are easy to obtain, references are seldom checked, and thus the job may be attractive to drug addicts, ...
Sociology in Our Times (2016)
by Cram101 Textbook Reviews
AIDES: AIDES is a French communitybased nonprofit organisation that was founded in 1984 ...
How to Manage Training (2007)
by Carolyn NILSON
Constructing ramps and providing aides is a compliance issue that most managers recognize as necessary. What often is needed is a different way of thinking, sometimes at the last minute, to ensure that learningis optimized. Think about the ...
by Cram101 Textbook Reviews
AIDES: AIDES is a French communitybased nonprofit organisation that was founded in 1984 by Daniel Defert following the death of ...
by E. Norman Gardiner
But though aides is a much deeper ...
Handbook on Parent Education (2014)
by Marvin J. Fine
Using parents as instructional aides is an effective way of implementing the concept of individualized instruction. When parents are employed as teachers or aides, the classroom teacher will be able to spend more time collecting data or ...
by Jeffrey M. Elliot, Sheikh R. Ali
Committee Staff Aides Committee staff members that work with the members of committees to generate and shape legislation and to provide staff support. Committee staff aides may be professional or clerical staffers. Professional committee ...
RECUEIL DES TEXTES DE LOIS RELATIFS A by PHILIP FORSANG; SERGE-DELORS NDIKUM
Unepiste avec approche classique: Piste aux instruments desservie par des aides visuelles et une aide non visuelle ...
Volume 19 - Names as Catalog Entries to Nigeria: Academic Libraries in by Allen Kent, Harold Lancour, Jay E. Daily
The network has been used to demonstrate and document the potentials of improved voice communication between and among widely dispersed native community health aides, doctors, and nurses in central Alaska. The major experiment ...
by Stephen J. Farenga, Daniel Ness
AIDES,. AND. PARENTS. In the school or center, a major contributing factor to a positive or negative environment is the relationship between staff members and children, among staff members themselves, and between staff members and the ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aides
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Aides
AIDES's place in SL : the day before...
Photo credit: Daneel Ariantho
Video language resources about Aides
Click on an item to play that video:
- Physical Therapist Aides Job Description
Physical Therapist Aides Job Description.
- Home Health Aides Job Description
Home Health Aides Job Description.
- Nursing Aides, Orderlies, and Attendants Job Description
Nursing Aides, Orderlies, and Attendants Job Description.
- Personal and Home Care Aides Job Description
Personal and Home Care Aides Job Description.
- Occupational Therapy Assistants and Aides Job Description
Occupational Therapy Assistants and Aides Job Description.
- Psychiatric Aides Job Description
Psychiatric Aides Job Description.
- Pharmacy Aides Job Description
Pharmacy Aides Job Description.
- Pick Up A Foreign Language Effortlessly Via The Correct Aides And Mentality
See also the pronunciation examples of Aides!
Quotes about Aides
I talked to Reagan for about six hours all told. and Reagan was willing to go along with it. He didn't look at his watch, and he didn't allow his campaign aides to cut it off. (Robert Scheer)
more quotes about aides...
Scrabble value of A1I1D2E1S1
The value of this 5-letter word is 6 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of AIDES
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Aides!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Aides to see it in context!