On this page:
Definition of AIFF
What does AIFF mean?
- Audio Interchange File Format
- AIFF a.k.a. The American Indian Film Festival is an annual non-profit film festival in San Francisco. It is the world's oldest venue dedicated solely to Native American films and prepared the way for the 1979 formation of the American Indian Film Institute.
- read more about American Indian Film Festival
- AIFF a.k.a. The Ashland Independent Film Festival is a film festival in Ashland, Oregon, United States that has been presented by the non-profit Southern Oregon Film Society since 2001. Founded by D.W. and Steve Wood, the festival is held each spring over five days at the Varsity Theatre in downtown Ashland and the Historic Ashland Armory in the Railroad District. The festival presents international and domestic shorts and features in almost every genre, including drama, comedy, documentary, and animation.
- read more about Ashland Independent Film Festival
- AIFF a.k.a. The Arizona International Film Festival is the oldest and longest running independent film festival in Arizona. Taking place yearly, film programs include a mix of shorts, children's films, feature length films, documentaries and animation films. The festival is also a Film Festival Grant Recipient of The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.
- read more about Arizona International Film Festival
- AIFF a.k.a. Athens International Film Festival is annual film festival held in Athens.
- read more about Athens International Film Festival
- AIFF a.k.a. The Anchorage International Film Festival is a film festival held in Anchorage.
- read more about Anchorage International Film Festival
- AIFF a.k.a. The Australian International Film Festival, or AIFF, was a Melbourne festival held in 2006.
- read more about Australian International Film Festival
- AIFF a.k.a. Alexandria International Film Festival for Mediterranean Countries is a film festival in Egypt. Organized by the Egyptian Association of Film Writers and Critics. The AIFF aims to broaden film culture and strengthen the relationship between filmmakers throughout the world, with special attention given to Mediterranean countries.
- read more about Alexandria International Film Festival
- AIFF a.k.a. Arlington International Film Festival is an annual nonprofit film festival held at the historic Regent Theatre in October in Arlington, Massachusetts. The festival is dedicated to promoting and increasing multicultural awareness and showcases world cinema and independent films in their original language with English subtitles. Independent film producers, directors and actors within the US and abroad are invited to participate in engaging panel discussions and Q&A sessions after the screenings. The Arlington International Film Festival also includes a year-round events such as poster contest competitions, pre-festival screenings and art exhibitions with local artists and performances by musicians, singers and dancers.
- read more about Arlington International Film Festival
- AIFF a.k.a. Aruba International Film Festival is a film festival.
- read more about Aruba International Film Festival
- AIFF a.k.a. Astoria International Film Festival is a film festival held annually in Astoria, Oregon.
- read more about Astoria International Film Festival
- AIFF a.k.a. The Abuja International Film Festival is being held annually in Abuja, Nigeria since 2004.
- read more about Abuja International Film Festival
- AIFF a.k.a. The American Independent Film Festival celebrates the work of indie filmmakers.
- read more about American Independent Film Festival
- AIFF a.k.a. Auburn International Film Festival for Children and Young Adults is held annually in Sydney, Australia.
- read more about Auburn International Film Festival for Children and Young Adults
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for AIFF
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by J.K. Petersen
org/ Audio Interchange File Format AIFF, Audio IFF. AIFF is a widely-used audio file storage and exchange format ...
CIW Foundations Study Guide (2006)
Exam 1D0-410 by Patrick T. Lane
AU is a UNIX audio format, while AIFF is an Apple audio format. MOV is an Apple video format used in QuickTime. D. The EPS format is used to transfer graphics files between different systems and programs. D. Plaintext files use only ASCII or ...
by J.K. Petersen
AIFF is a widely used audio file storage and exchange format descended from Interchange File Format (IFF). IFF is a flexible, multiplatform means of digitally encoding a variety of types of media-related information (not just sound).
by Sharon Zardetto, Andy Baird
AIFF (audio Interchange File Format) A format for storing digital audio, developed by Apple and used not only on Macs, but in many professional audio applications on other computers. The Apple Loops used in GarageBand, for example, are ...
For Information and Communication Technologies and Related Areas by Jakob Vlietstra
AID AID AID AID AIDA AIDAPS AIDAS AIDDE AIDE AIDE AIDE AIDES AIDE/TPS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIEE AIET AIF AIF AIFF AIFF AIFF AIFS AIFU AIG AIG AII AIIM AIIP AIIT AIL AIL AILAS AILT AIM ...
The Internet Encyclopedia (2004)
by Hossein Bidgoli
aiff, or . aifc). Musical instrument digital interface (file names end with .mid or .midi).
An A to Z Guide to Hardware, Software, and Cyberspace
Or, the English Before the Welch. Containing All the Words that are Necessary to Understand Both Languages; But More Especially, for the Translation of the English Into Welch ... by John Roderick
Trugar, tru* garog, toftimol, craiff, g*aiff\ . A Mcmbrance .
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for AIFF
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about AIFF
This image is actually audio data with a header change
Photo credit: celesteh
Video about AIFF
Video shows what AIFF means. Audio Interchange File Format. AIFF pronunciation. How to pronounce, definition by Wiktionary dictionary. AIFF meaning.
See also the pronunciation examples of AIFF!
Scrabble value of A1I1F4F4
The value of this 4-letter word is 10 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of AIFF
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of AIFF!
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of AIFF to learn how to say it correctly!