On this page:
Definition of the noun airs
What does airs mean as a name of something?
- affected manners intended to impress others
Airs is a musical group, webpage.
- albums: "A Left Turn at Happiness", "Rainclouds Over the Remains of Hope", "Airs // Lunaire", "Gloomlights", "Morgan & Frankie EP", "White Rose", "August", "Rainclouds Over California Tour 2011", "Under Radiant Gloomlights", "Untitled", "Adore", "Blanket Shores", "Gloomer", "Adrift", "Everything Reminds Me of You"
- official website: airsmusic.com
- "Airs" is a musical album of Loren Mazzacane Connors.
- released in (16 years ago)
- "Airs" is a musical album of Achim Wollscheid.
- released in (17 years ago)
"Airs" is a book by Philippe Jaccottet.
AIRS aims to provide information of all kinds in an accessible form to people who have difficulty reading print.
- Airs a.k.a. barA is a gene.
- Airs a.k.a. phosphoribosylglycinamide formyltransferase, phosphoribosylglycinamide synthetase, phosphoribosylaminoimidazole synthetase is a gene.
- also known as trifunctional purine biosynthetic protein adenosine-3
Phrases with Airs
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Airs
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Scott L. Balthazar
Airs fall into three main categories established in Jean-Baptiste Lully's tragédies en musique in the 1670s. Occurring as relatively minor elements of dramatic scenes dominated by recitative, vocal airs (airs a chanter) may be solos or duets, ...
by W. F. Bynum, Roy Porter
Airs,. Waters,. Places. does not offer a systematic plan for studying disease causation. None the less, recurring themes of disease discussion in the Western tradition stem from these Greek medical ideas. One is the interconnectedness of ...
A dictionary of musicians (1825)
" Sonata, with Scotch Airs:" Clementi. — 10. " Three Sonatinas, with favourite Airs :" Chappell. — 11. "Easiest Wessons, containing many favourite Airs, with the Fingering marked for Beginners :" Chappell.— 12.
by Dean A. Stahl, Karen Landen
adjusted internal rate of return Air Res Squad Air Reserve Squadron airs. (AIRS) advanced inertial reference sphere AIRS Aircraft Inventory Reporting System; Airline Interline Reservations System; Automatic ...
and a summary of the history of music
" Sonata, with ScotchAirs:" Clementi. — 10. " Three Sonatinas, with favourite Airs :" Chappell. — 11. "Easiest Lessons, containing many favourite Airs, with the Fingering marked for Beginners :" Chappell.— 12.
by William D. Crump
Dimitar Mihaylov, First Secretary for Political and Cultural A›airs); ...
by Claude Sammut, Geoffrey I. Webb
AIRS has its origin in two other immune-inspired algorithms: CLONALG ( CLONAL Selection alGorithm) and Articial Immune NEt- work (AINE) (de Castro and Timmis, ). AIRS resembles CLONALG in the sense that both the algorithms are ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Airs
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Video about Airs
Give oneself airs Meaning
Video shows what give oneself airs means. to act pretentiously, or in a snobbish manner; to swagger. Give oneself airs Meaning. How to pronounce, definition ...
View more videos about Put on Airs.
See also the pronunciation examples of Airs!
Quotes about Airs
Angels and ministers of grace defend us. Be thou a spirit of health, or goblin damned, bring with thee airs from heaven, or blasts from hell, be thy intents wicked, or charitable, thou com'st in such a questionable shape, that I will speak to thee. (William Shakespeare)
more quotes about airs...
Scrabble value of A1I1R1S1
The value of this 4-letter word is 4 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of AIRS
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Airs!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Airs to see it in context!