On this page:
"Aithe" is a critically acclaimed 2003 Telugu thriller film written and directed by Chandra Sekhar Yeleti. The film is Yeleti's debut as director in Telugu cinema.
- country: India
- language: Telugu language
- producers: Gangaraju Gunnam & Venkat Dega
- written by Chandra Sekhar Yeleti & Gangaraju Gunnam
- based on a story by Chandra Sekhar Yeleti
- cinematography by K. K. Senthil Kumar
- edited by Sudhakar Reddy Sathi
- music by Kalyani Malik
- genres: Thriller, Adventure Film, Drama, Tollywood, World cinema
- released on (11 years ago)
- some of the awards:
- Filmfare Award for Best Villain – Telugu, received by Pavan Malhotra
- official website: justyellowmedia.com/ithe
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Aithe
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
To which is Prefixed, a Dissertation on the Origin of the Scottish Language by John Jamieson
Bonn ALEXto aithe for brekyn of assyse, bot gif any man plenyeis hym of othir." Burgh Laws, ch. 38. The form borow-grefi'is also used in this old law book. A.-S. burh, bury, a fort, from beorgun, to protect; and gerefa, a steward, a bailifl'.
aithe rose,hyacinth, tulip, carnation, and ethers, arranged on large plates and bowls with the most perfect skill and good taste. The plate shown above (fig. 48) is a good example of this sort of design. 6. Rkodian ware, so called because it was ...
Comprising the Pronunciation, Derivation, and Full Explanation of Medical Terms, Together with Much Collateral Descriptive Matter, Numerous Tables, Etc. ... by Alexander Duane
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aithe
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1I1T1H4E1
The value of this 5-letter word is 8 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of AITHE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Aithe!
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of Aithe to learn how to say it correctly!