On this page:
- Akron is the fifth-largest city in the U.S. state of Ohio and is the seat of Summit County. It is in the Great Lakes region approximately 39 miles south of Lake Erie along the Little Cuyahoga River. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 199,110. The Akron, OH Metropolitan Statistical Area covers Summit and Portage counties, and in 2010 had a population of 703,200. Akron is also part of the larger Cleveland-Akron-Canton, OH Combined Statistical Area, which in 2010 had a population of 3,515,646.
- also known as Akron, Ohio; Summit County / Akron city; Akron, Ohio/Sandbox
- founded in (190 years ago)
- part of Ohio, United States of America, Summit County, Area codes 234 and 330, Area code 234, Area code 330
- touristic attractions:
- official website: www.ci.akron.oh.us
- Akron is a city in Plymouth County, Iowa, United States. The population was 1,486 at the 2010 census.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Akron (city)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Akron (city)
City of Akron Communications Truck
Ex-Medic 10 from Akron Fire Department
Photo credit: Seluryar
Anagrams of AKRON
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Akron!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Akron to see it in context!