On this page:
Akuma known in Japan as Gouki, is a fictional character from the Street Fighter series of fighting games by Capcom. Akuma made his debut in Super Street Fighter II Turbo as a secret character and hidden boss. In the storyline of the Street Fighter video games, he is the younger brother of Gouken, Ryu and Ken's master. In some games he also has an enhanced version named Shin Akuma, or Shin Gouki in Japanese. Akuma has achieved significant success, popularity, positive critical reaction, and has been mostly well received by both fans and critics.
- also known as Gouki, Young Gouki
- in films:
- "Street Fighter IV: The Ties That Bind", played by Dave Mallow
- "Street Fighter IV: The Ties That Bind", played by Taketora
- "Street Fighter Alpha: The Animation", played by Keith Burgess
- "Street Fighter Alpha: The Animation", played by Tomomichi Nishimura
- "Street Fighter Alpha: Generations", played by Daisuke Gōri
- "Street Fighter Alpha: Generations", played by Yasunori Matsumoto
Who is Akuma?
Akuma is an athlete, martial artist.
- Akuma is a punk band from Quebec formed in 1998 from the ashes of Banlieue Rouge.
- Akuma a.k.a. Akûma is a musical group.
- albums: "For the Beloved Ones", "Akûma / Weedsnake"
- Akuma is a French death metal band from Paris.
- album: "Under a Killing Moon"
- Akuma is a musical group.
- album: "Battlestations"
Phrases with Akuma
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Akuma
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Asian Horror Encyclopedia (2001)
Asian Horror Culture in Literature, Manga, and Folklore by Laurence Bush
Akuma: Japanese evil spirit or angelic being, devil, demon, evil genius in some contexts. It can be used to describe devils from Western culture, as in the shojo manga, Akuma no houteishiki, wherein the devils are the familiar (to Western ...
by Henk Courtz
akuma /n / plant ...
by Sven Liljeblad, Catherine S Fowler, Glenda Powell
Var: 2: MD=akuma [or] akwI'a [akuma (or) akwlla] (when referring to the male). HA /MCDD] See also: aggwi7aa (male waterfowl); kuuma (husband; male); kwi'aa ( male bird). aggwammu [ag“"am.u] F:WG. n. cattail roots [the white shoots of ...
by Kumkum Roy
BRHADDEVAT/f; BRHASPATI SMRTI; BRHATKATHA'MANJARI; BRHAT SAMHITA'; BUDDHACARITA; BUDDHIST HYBRID SANSKRIT; CARAKA SAMHITA'; CH/INDOGYA UPANISAD; DAS'AKUMA'RACARITA; DEVI- CANDRAGUPTA; ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Akuma
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Akuma
Click on an item to view that photo:
View more pictures about Gran Akuma.
Scrabble value of A1K5U1M3A1
The value of this 5-letter word is 11 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of AKUMA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Akuma!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Akuma to see it in context!