- Al's a.k.a. Als is a Danish island in the Baltic Sea.
- also known as 阿爾斯島
- Al's a.k.a. San Luis Valley Regional Airport is two miles south of Alamosa, in Alamosa County, Colorado. It is owned by the City and County of Alamosa. It sees one airline, subsidized by the Essential Air Service program.
"Al's" a.k.a. "Als" is a book by Rod Cowley.
- Al's a.k.a. Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis — Lou Gehrig's disease, and rarely Charcot disease—is a neurodegenerative disorder with various causes. The term motor neurone disease is sometimes used interchangeably with ALS, while others use it to refer to a group of similar conditions that include ALS. ALS is characterised by muscle spasticity and rapidly progressive weakness due to muscle wasting. This results in difficulty speaking, swallowing, and breathing. The disease usually starts around the age of 60, except in cases that are directly inherited when the usual age of onset is around 50.
- also known as Maladie de Charcot, ALS, Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), Motor neurone disease, Lou Gehrig's Disease
- Al's a.k.a. Albanian, Tosk Language: Tosk is the southern dialect of the Albanian language. The line of demarcation between Tosk and Gheg is the Shkumbin River. Tosk is the basis of the standard Albanian language.
- also known as Shqip; Skchip; Tosk; Shkip; Arnaut; Zhgabe; Shqiperë; Arvanitika; Albanian, Tosk; Camerija; Tosk Albanian
- Al's a.k.a. Als is a file format.
- Al's a.k.a. superoxide dismutase 1, soluble (amyotrophic lateral sclerosis 1 (adult)) is a gene.
- also known as Cu /Zn superoxide dismutase; Cu/Zn superoxide dismutase; superoxide dismutase 1, soluble; SOD, soluble; superoxide dismutase (aa 120-154); superoxide dismutase, cystolic; indophenoloxidase A
- Al's a.k.a. insulin-like growth factor binding protein, acid labile subunit is a gene.
- also known as INSULIN-LIKE GROWTH FACTOR BINDING PROTEIN COMPLEX ACID LABILE CHAIN PRECURSOR
Anagrams of AL'S
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of AL'S!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of AL'S for some fun with words!