On this page:
- Alita, known in Japan as Gally, is the protagonist of Battle Angel Alita and its sequel, Battle Angel Alita: Last Order, both written by Yukito Kishiro. She is known for her fighting prowess as a practitioner of the powerful cyborg martial art Panzer Kunst and skill at the most popular sport in The Scrapyard, motorball. Alita is occasionally referred to as "octopus lips" due to her pouty expression. Alita's background and history were briefly hinted at in Battle Angel Alita, but were not fully explored until Last Order, which reveals that Alita was highly instrumental in creating the world within which both manga series are set.
- created by Yukito Kishiro
- Alita is a fictional character from the 2014 film Apocalypse Pompeii.
- "Alita" is a composition.
- "Alita" is a musical single of Albert Benzler.
- released in (112 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alita
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Michael Dale
The similar word alita means exalted. In some languages, especially Semitic, "el' also means high, is used to denote God, and refers to ...
Home Mission Monthly (1900)
But Alita is a good sweeper, having had ample practice on the schoolroom floor. There.
by B. Bradshaw
— Italy, Tuscany, near Alita and Pondera.
Gra ci al'-z} 946-ng , Latinissde Alita prodiderunt. Cbandrosyndesmm , id efi, cartilagineum ligamen . tum, :. de temp. cap. 9. Hinc & n-yfflîgum, uni . offium, cartilaginis interventu fafta. _ Chord , zaia, , id efi . regiones oculorum,seu cavi cares, ...
For General Use by Karel Jonáš
modal, mSdl, formální; -ity, modâl'- ity, formálnost; m od alita, mode, mSd, spûsob т.; ...
Mandaic Dictionary (2012)
English Mandaic by Dakhil Shooshtary
F You said m You said more then one We said Affair amount aspects To Alita 1, Aul, Al, Alat, Alit , Alnin Ailat, Ailh, Aiun, Ailu, Almílun, Almía, Almia, Almia, Aliuïalhn, Aliuïalhn, Alfunh, Alasa, Alma, Alalta, Alfat, Amar, Arnra, Amrin, Arnrit, Amart, ...
The Word Rhythm Dictionary (2014)
A Resource for Writers, Rappers, Poets, and Lyricists by Timothy Polashek
TOMITA BONITA ROSITA GARDENIA MALVINAS CORNELIUS KOREANS+ NORWEGIANS PLACIDA ALMEIDA MALINDA ALBINA ADINA GARDENA LATINA MARTINA LARISSA CARISSA ALISHA ALITA JUANITA+ CLARITA POLICEMAN ...
by Robert T. Francoeur, Raymond J. Noonan
[Yukito Kishiro's nine-volume masterpiece, Battle Angel Alita (Viz), is likewise set in a ...
Whereof the Irish Part Hath Been Compiled Not Only from Various Irish Vocabularies, Particularly that of Mr. Edward Lhuyd; But Also from a Great Variety of the Best Irish Manuscripts Now Extant; Especially Those that Have Been Composed from the 9th & 10th Centuries, Down to the 16th: Besides Those of the Lives of St. Patrick & St. Brigit, Written in the 6th & 7th Centuries by John O'Brien
taithfeanajlar coin alita d/ii, the wolves ...
GPloutárhou Sú[email protected] Plutarch's Life of Lucius Cornelius Sulla, with intr. notes and lexicon by H.A. Holden (1886)
animi concitatione nimia atque immoderate vocis impetu convulso pectore, spiritum cruore ac minis mixlum evomuit, nec senio iam prolapsus, utpote sexagesimum ingrediens annum, sed alita miseriis reipublicae inpotentia furens. igitur in ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alita
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Alita
Click on an item to view that photo:
Scrabble value of A1L1I1T1A1
The value of this 5-letter word is 5 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ALITA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Alita!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Alita to see it in context!