On this page:
- Alma is a town in the Canadian province of Quebec.
- Alma: The historic Town of Alma is a Statutory Town located in Park County, Colorado, United States. The town population was 270 at the U.S. Census 2010.
- Alma is a town in Ellis County, Texas, United States. The population was 331 at the 2010 census.
- Alma is an unincorporated community in Catron County, New Mexico, United States, north of Glenwood and south of Reserve.
- Alma is a ghost town in Santa Clara County in California, United States. It lies beneath the waters of the Lexington Reservoir above Los Gatos. The location is latitude 37.18N and longitude 121.98W. It was 551 feet above sea level.
- Alma is a town in Victoria, Australia, along the Maryborough – St Arnaud Road, west of Maryborough. In the 2006 census, Alma and the surrounding area had a population of 692.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alma (town)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Alma (town)
Fries Museum Alma Tadema
Photo credit: katka14
Anagrams of ALMA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Alma!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Alma to see it in context!