Alp appears in the following palindromes (phrases that read the same backward as forward):
- Play Latin on Italy Alp
- Play my rock cartel title track, Cory: "My Alp".
- So to no greener esplanade Tim must ride; nor on dirt summited an alp serene, ergo not O/S.
On this page:
- Definition of the noun alp
- Phrases with Alp
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alp
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alp
- Photos about Alp
- Videos about Alp
- Sign language
- Quotes about Alp
- Scrabble value of A1L1P3
- Anagrams of ALP
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun alp
What does alp mean as a name of something?
noun - plural: alps
- any high mountain
Alp a.k.a. Aleppo International Airport is an international airport serving Aleppo, Syria. The airport serves as a secondary hub for Syrian Air.
ALP is a musical group.
- album: "Fiesta Elektronika"
- Alp is a fictional character from the 2002 TV series En son babalar duyar.
- ALP a.k.a. Anna Livia Plurabelle is a fictional character from Finnegans Wake.
- read more about Anna Livia Plurabelle
- "Alp" a.k.a. "ALP+" is a musical album of Plank.
- released on (11 years ago)
- "Alp" is a musical EP of Poborsk.
- released in (6 years ago)
- Alp: An alp is a nightmare creature originating in German folklore.
- Alp a.k.a. Aluminium phosphide is a highly toxic inorganic compound with the chemical formula AlP used as a wide band gap semiconductor and a fumigant. This colorless solid is generally sold as a grey-green-yellow powder due to the presence of impurities arising from hydrolysis and oxidation.
- also known as 磷化铝
- The ALP was a Belgian automobile built in 1920 by Automobiles Leroux-Pisart of Brussels. It was a 2121cc light car designed by the former chief engineer of Métallurgique.
- ALP a.k.a. Alk1 is a protein.
- read more about Alk1
- Alp a.k.a. Alune Language: Alune is an Austronesian language of west Seram in the Maluku archipelago of Indonesia.
- also known as Sapalewa, Patasiwa Alfoeren
- ALP a.k.a. Ccl21b is a protein.
- read more about Ccl21b
- ALP a.k.a. Ctack is a protein.
- read more about Ctack
- alp is a gene.
- ALP a.k.a. Alpp is a protein.
- read more about Alpp
- Alp a.k.a. secretory leukocyte peptidase inhibitor is a gene.
- also known as WAP four-disulfide core domain 4, seminal proteinase inhibitor, mucus proteinase inhibitor, secretory leukocyte protease inhibitor, antileukoproteinase, secretory leukocyte protease inhibitor (antileukoproteinase)
- Alp a.k.a. N-acetyltransferase 10 is a gene.
- also known as N-acetyltransferase-like protein, N-acetyltransferase-like
- Alp a.k.a. attractin-like 1 is a gene.
- also known as attractin-like
- Alp a.k.a. alkaline phosphatase, placental (Regan isozyme) is a gene.
- also known as glycerophosphatase, alkaline phosphomonoesterase, placental alkaline phosphatase
- Alp a.k.a. asparaginase like 1 is a gene.
- also known as asparaginase-like 1 protein
- Alp a.k.a. atherosclerosis susceptibility (lipoprotein associated) is a gene.
- Alp a.k.a. PDZ and LIM domain 3 is a gene.
- also known as alpha-actinin-2-associated LIM protein, enigma homolog
- Alp a.k.a. chemokine (C-C motif) ligand 27 is a gene.
- also known as cutaneous T-cell attracting chemokine; small inducible cytokine subfamily A (Cys-Cys), member 27; IL-11 Ralpha-locus chemokine; OTTHUMP00000000533; skinkine; small inducible cytokine A27; CC chemokine ILC
Phrases with Alp
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alp
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Because it holds the allegiance of important sections of the working class, the ALP is an obstacle to the further...
The ALP is a vital part of Australian capitalism's attempt to contain within capitalist limits the political activity of workers and other ...
The Eastern Alps, Including the Bavarian Highlands, the Tyrol, Salzkammergut, Styria, and Carinthia (1879)
Handbook for Travellers by Karl Baedeker (Firm)
The Seisser Alp is an undulating, grassy plateau between ...
An Investigation Into the Meaning of the Vedānta by Thomas E. Wood
The ALP is a purely Vedantic treatise which uses Buddhist terminology for an ulterior purpose — perhaps to proselytize Buddhists or persons sympathetic to Buddhism to the Vedanta system .
by John D. Bonagura, David C. Twedt
PATHOPHYSIOLOGY ALP is a heterogeneous group of enzymes with poorly defined biologic functions that catalyze the hydrolysis of phosphate from various organic compounds at an alkaline pH. Normally bound to cellular membranes, ALP ...
by Stephen Hauser
ALP is the most sensitive and specific indicator of response to ursodiol therapy, and various cutoff values have been used to indicate a response. Improvement in aminotransferase levels can occur but is less predictive of response than the ...
ALP is a collaborative project between the Center of Legislative Studies (CLS) at Bridgewater State College and the Democracy in Africa Research Unit (DARU) of the Center for Social Science Research (CSSR) at the University of Cape ...
Nephrology, eTextbook (2010)
Clinical Cases Uncovered by Menna Clatworthy
ALP is an enzyme released from both liver and bone. These liver and bone isoenzymes can be distinguished if necessary, and it is changes in the bone- derived ALP (released in response to osteoclast activation) which are associated with ...
by Peter Lamb
The ALP emerged from separate parties organized by the trade unions and other groups in what were then separate Australian colonies between 1891 and 1893. It was strongest in New South Wales, where it was called the Labour Electoral ...
ALP ARSLAN AS-SALJUKI. Abu Shujaa Muhammad, the son of Tchakirbek Dawud, the son of Mikayil, the son of Saljuk, the son of Dukak, surnamed Adud ad-Dawlat Alp Arslan (the arm of the empire, the hero lion), was the nephew of ...
Encyclopedia of Politics (2005)
The Left and the Right by Rodney P. Carlisle
The ALP was historically committed to socialist economic policies, including national wage fixing and a strong welfare system. The ALP did not try to nationalize private enterprise. There was an attempt to nationalize the banking system in the ...
by James C. Docherty, Sjaak van der Velden
AUSTRALIAN LABOR PARTY (ALP). The ALP is one of the oldest and most successful continuous political parties based on organized labor in the world. It had its beginnings in a decision of the Sydney Trades and Labor Council in January ...
by James H. Chow, Cheryl Chow
alkaline phosphate (ALP) and gammaglutamyltranspeptidase (GGTP) tests. there is conclusive proof that these agents are effective in treating ALD. The October 11 , 1999, edition of Hepatitis Weekly reported an effective therapy for alleviating ...
by Fioretta. Benedetto Mattia
ALP; Alp Adaptable Lending Project.
Kitab Wafayat Ala'yan. Ibn Khallikan's Biographical Dictionary Transl. by (Guillaume) B(aro)n Mac-Guckin de Slane (1845)
ALP ARSLAN AS-SALJUKI. Abu Shujaa Muhammad, the sou of Tcheghribek Dawud, the son of Mikayil, the son of Saljuk, the son of Dukak, surnamed Adud ad-Dawlat Alp Arslan (the arm of the empire, the hero lion), was the nephew of ...
by Claude Lecouteux
The Alp has been variously seen as an incubus, a demon, a dwarf (Switzerland), a ghost (Alsace), the spirit of someone who died prematurely, and the double ( alter ego) of a witch or lover. Depending on the region, it has different names.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alp
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Alp
Click on an item to view that photo:
Valepp Alm / Alp Valepp
Photo credit: bernhard.friess
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Videos about Alp
Click on an item to play that video:
- Alp Meaning
Video shows what alp means. A very high mountain. Specifically, one of the Alps, the highest chain of mountains in Europe.. alp pronunciation. How to ...
- ALP Meaning
Video shows what ALP means. |lang=en}}. ALP Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio dictionary. How to say ALP. Powered by MaryTTS, Wiktionary.
- ALP 4-12 - Direct Instruction of Vocabulary
"Direct Instruction of Vocabulary" Academic Literacy Project Denise O'Brien September 3, 2015.
- ALP K-3 - Vocabulary Instructional Routine #2
"Vocabulary Instructional Routine #2" Academic Literacy Project Susan Evans September 10, 2015.
- ALP K-3 - Vocabulary Instructional Routine #1
"Vocabulary Instructional Routine #1" Academic Literacy Project Susan Evans September 10, 2015.
- ALP 4-12 - 4 Step Process To Select Vocabulary Words
"4 Step Process To Select Vocabulary Words" Academic Literacy Project Denise O'Brien September 3, 2015.
- California State University East Bay, American Language Program(ALP) Graduate Festival 2014
In Spring 2014, 159 students who previously attended ALP filed for graduation, from both undergraduate and graduate schools. Congratulation to all!
- ALP LAM PRODUCT DESCRIPTION / TURKEY
See also the pronunciation examples of Alp!
Click on an item to play that video:
Quotes about Alp
And I hope very much that the ALP will become increasingly engaged in the international discussions that are taking place amongst centre-left parties generally. (Patricia Hewitt)
more quotes about alp...
Scrabble value of A1L1P3
The value of this 3-letter word is 5 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ALP
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Alp!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Alp to see it in context!