On this page:
Alr a.k.a. Alexandra Aerodrome is an aerodrome 2 NM north northwest of Alexandra, New Zealand.
ALR is a record label.
- Alr a.k.a. Alutor Language: Alyutor or Alutor is a language of Russia that belongs to the Chukotkan branch of the Chukotko-Kamchatkan languages.
- also known as Aliutor, Olyutor, Alyutor, Alyutor language
- alr is a gene.
- alr is a genomic locus.
- Alr a.k.a. SCO4745 is a gene.
- Alr a.k.a. growth factor, augmenter of liver regeneration (ERV1 homolog, S. cerevisiae) is a gene.
- also known as hepatopoietin; hepatic regenerative stimulation substance; truncated augmenter of liver regeneration; erv1-like growth factor; growth factor, erv1 (S. cerevisiae)-like (augmenter of liver regeneration); hepatopoietin protein; Growth factor, erv1-like (augmenter of liver regeneration; ERV1, S. cerevisiae, homolog of); augmenter of liver regeneration
- Alr a.k.a. myeloid/lymphoid or mixed-lineage leukemia 2 is a gene.
- also known as ALL1-related gene
- Alr a.k.a. aldo-keto reductase family 1, member A1 (aldehyde reductase) is a gene.
- also known as alcohol dehydrogenase; aldehyde reductase; aldo-keto reductase family 1, member A1
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for alr
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
How and Where to Find the Answers by Paul D. Healey
As such, ALR is a popular tool with attorneys. Restatements are a research tool unique to law, because they were created to solve an information problem also unique to law. We have already had some discussion about the concepts of ...
Urban Agriculture (2011)
Diverse Activities and Benefits for City Society by Craig Pearson
The ALR is a precedent-setting provincial regulation intended to conserve agriculture land and enhance agriculture in BC. For the last 30 years it has been a de facto urban growth boundary, resulting in our metropolitan areas being ...
The World's most comprehensive list of English-language medical abbreviations and acronyms by Burt Vance
ALPS= autoimmune lymphoproliferative syndrome ALPSA = anterior labroligamentous periosteal sleeve avulsion ALQ= anterior lateral quadrant ALR = aldehyde reductase ALR= Alliance for Lupus Research ALR= assisted living residence ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for alr
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about alr
Emonda ALR - Bars
Fizik Cyrano R3
Photo credit: Eric Hossinger
Video about alr
Video shows what ALR means. American Law Review. ALR Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio dictionary. How to say ALR. Powered by MaryTTS ...
See also the pronunciation examples of alr!
Scrabble value of A1L1R1
The value of this 3-letter word is 3 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ALR
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of alr!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of alr to see it in context!