On this page:
Alr a.k.a. Alexandra Aerodrome is an aerodrome 2 NM north northwest of Alexandra, New Zealand.
ALR is a record label.
- Alr a.k.a. Alutor Language: Alyutor or Alutor is a language of Russia that belongs to the Chukotkan branch of the Chukotko-Kamchatkan languages.
- also known as Aliutor, Olyutor, Alyutor, Alyutor language
- alr is a gene.
- alr is a genomic locus.
- Alr a.k.a. SCO4745 is a gene.
- Alr a.k.a. growth factor, augmenter of liver regeneration (ERV1 homolog, S. cerevisiae) is a gene.
- also known as hepatopoietin; hepatic regenerative stimulation substance; truncated augmenter of liver regeneration; erv1-like growth factor; growth factor, erv1 (S. cerevisiae)-like (augmenter of liver regeneration); hepatopoietin protein; Growth factor, erv1-like (augmenter of liver regeneration; ERV1, S. cerevisiae, homolog of); augmenter of liver regeneration
- Alr a.k.a. myeloid/lymphoid or mixed-lineage leukemia 2 is a gene.
- also known as ALL1-related gene
- Alr a.k.a. aldo-keto reductase family 1, member A1 (aldehyde reductase) is a gene.
- also known as alcohol dehydrogenase; aldehyde reductase; aldo-keto reductase family 1, member A1
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for alr
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Legal Research (2014)
by William Putman, Jennifer Albright
One of the wellknown annotations is the American Law Reports (ALR). The ALR is a series of books that contains the complete text of selected court opinions, along with ...
How and Where to Find the Answers by Paul D. Healey
As such, ALR is a popular tool with attorneys. Restatements are a research tool unique to law, because they were created to solve an information problem also unique to law. We have already had some discussion about the concepts of ...
Urban Agriculture (2011)
Diverse Activities and Benefits for City Society by Craig Pearson
The ALR is a precedent-setting provincial regulation intended to conserve agriculture land and enhance agriculture in BC. For the last 30 years it has been a de facto urban growth boundary, resulting in our metropolitan areas being ...
by Andrew T. Carswell
Assisted living residences (ALR) typically consist of resortlike two or threestory buildings or boxy multiunit apartmentstyle structures with scaleddown studio and one to twobedroom apartments. They offer the same services as independent ...
by David Kut
alr admittance valve A valve which relieves negative pressure in sanitary discharge systems, whilst also preventing ...
A Dictionary of Powhatan (2005)
by William Strachey
com/ALR/ALRCDRom.html and The Interactive ALR: An Online, Interactive Database of Historic Native American Vocabularies and Word Lists ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for alr
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about alr
Photo credit: QuakeCon
Video about alr
Video shows what ALR means. American Law Review. ALR Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio dictionary. How to say ALR. Powered by MaryTTS ...
See also the pronunciation examples of alr!
Scrabble value of A1L1R1
The value of this 3-letter word is 3 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ALR
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of alr!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of alr to see it in context!