On this page:
- also known as Aliyah
- country: France
- languages: French, Hebrew Language
- producer: Lola Gans
- production design by Gaëlle Usandivaras
- written by Gaëlle Macé & Elie Wajeman
- Pio Marmaï as Alex Raphaelson
- Cédric Kahn as Isaac Raphaelson
- Adèle Haenel as Jeanne
- Guillaume Gouix as Mathias
- Sarah Lepicard as Esther
- David Geselson as Nathan
- Olivier Desautel as Polo
- Jean-Marie Winling as Le père
- Mar Sodupe as Anaëlle
- Aimé Vaucher as Gabriel
- Bertrand Constant as Claude
- Marion Picard as Rébecca
- Brigitte Jaques-Wajeman as La tante
- Louise Roch as Lucie
- Jean-Baptiste Azéma as Le client
- casting by Sarah Teper
- cinematography by David Chizallet
- edited by François Quiqueré
- costume design by Catherine Rigault
- genre: Drama
- released on
- official website: www.filmmovement.com/filmcatalog/index.asp?MerchandiseID=304
Alyah is a fictional character from the 2004 film Rottweiler.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alyah
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by James Hastings, John Alexander Selbie
Elizur, Zuri- shaddai ; Bealiah (MT, Ba'alyah) ; Adoniiah ; Mal- chiah ( = Malchiyah) ; Elimelech, Malchiel ; Abime- lech ; Ahimelech. Somewhat similar are the names in which the personal pronoun forms one of the elements : these are Elihu, ...
by James Hastings
is the 's 'alyah or rump (AV) of Ex 29*. (see Herod. iii. 113). In Northern Palestine ...
by James Hastings
vS* 'alyAh or rump (AV) of Ex 29M (see Herod, iii. 113). In Northern Palestine and Syria there is also a short-woolled small sheep, resembling the merino ; both are varieties of the one species Ovis Ariel. The lamb was ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alyah
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Video language resources about Alyah
Click on an item to play that video:
Scrabble value of A1L1Y4A1H4
The value of this 5-letter word is 11 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ALYAH
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Alyah!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Alyah to see it in context!