On this page:
- The Alz is a river in Bavaria, southern Germany, the only discharge of the Chiemsee. Its origin is on the northern shore near Seebruck. It is a right tributary of the Inn, into which it flows in Marktl. Other towns on the Alz are Altenmarkt an der Alz, Trostberg, Garching an der Alz and Burgkirchen an der Alz.
- also known as Alz river
- part of Germany
- Alz a.k.a. Alitak Seaplane Base is a public use seaplane base located in Lazy Bay, in the Kodiak Island Borough of the U.S. state of Alaska. It is privately owned by Columbia Ward Fisheries.
- Alz a.k.a. Alur Language: Alur is a dialect of Southern Luo spoken in northwestern Uganda and northeastern Democratic Republic of the Congo by the Alur people. Subdialects are Jokot, Jonam/Lo-Naam, Mambisa, and Wanyoro.
- also known as Lur, Aloro, Jo Alur, Alua, Luri, Alulu, Dho Alur, Alur, Alur dialect
- ALZ is a stainless steel producer based in Genk in Limburg province, Flanders, Belgium.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alz
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
A Compassionate Guide for Clinicians and Loved Ones by Verna Benner Carson, Katherine Vanderhorst, Harold G. Koenig
VD “paves the way” for Alzheimer's disease to develop, and VD/ALZ is a frequent diagnosis Dementia with Lewy bodies (DLB) People with Lewy body dementia often have memory loss and thinking problems similar to that seen in AD.
The Monthly Review (1789)
by Ralph Griffiths, George Edward Griffiths
Alz is a rare ...
The Comprehensive Resource on Geriatric Health and Social Care, Third Edition by Michael L. Malone, MD, Paul R. Katz, MD, Mathy Mezey
alz.org) link families and professionals to local and area chapters and support groups. See also Cognitive Changes in Aging; Cognition Instruments; Dementia: Special Care Units; ...
by Claire M. Renzetti, Jeffrey L. Edleson
alz.org Web site: http://www.alz.org American Society of Adult Abuse Professionals and Survivors (ASAAPS) Connects professionals, advocates, and survivors who work to prevent and respond to elder abuse and disabled adult abuse 6990 ...
by Daniel Jones, Beverley Collins, Inger M. Mees
-iz, -in, -d; □a*, -az; -al, - alz perus|e, -es, -ing, -ed; -er, -ers; -al, -als O pa'saidn = pa'saidn Poseidon po ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alz
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Alz
Click on an item to view that photo:
Scrabble value of A1L1Z10
The value of this 3-letter word is 12 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ALZ
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Alz!
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of Alz to learn how to say it correctly!