On this page:
- Amar is a British Indian singer signed to the independent label Sunset Entertainment Group. She is also the daughter of Mangal Singh. She is a singer and songwriter who writes her own material. She has a unique style of combining her Hindi vocals, lyrics, and melodies with western urban producers.
- also known as Amar Dhanjan
- born on (32 years ago) in Walsall, child of Mangal Singh
- ethnicity: British Indian
- nationality: United Kingdom, India
- profession: Singer, singer-songwriter
- genres: Dance-pop, Bollywood, Filmi, Hip hop music
- albums: "Outside", "Sometimes It Snows In April", "Show It Off"
- official website: amarmusiconline.com
- Amar is a musical artist.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Amar (singer)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of AMAR
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Amar!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Amar to see it in context!