Anna is a palindrome (it reads the same backward as forward).
It also appears in the following palindromes:
- A Goth saw Anna wash toga.
- Bob: "Did Anna peep?" Anna: "Did Bob?"
- Anna: "Did Otto peep?" Otto: "Did Anna?"
On this page:
- "Anna" is a 1951 Italian drama film directed by Alberto Lattuada and starring the same trio as Bitter Rice: Silvana Mangano as Anna, the sinner who becomes a nun; Raf Vallone as Andrea, the rich man who loves her; and Vittorio Gassman as Vittorio, the wicked waiter who sets Anna on a dangerous path.
- countries: Italy, France
- language: Italian Language
- producers: Carlo Ponti, Dino De Laurentiis, Pierre Gurgo-Salice
- production design by Piero Filippone
- written by Dino Risi, Giuseppe Berto, Franco Brusati, Ivo Perilli, Rodolfo Sonego
- Vittorio Gassman as Vittorio
- Raf Vallone as Andrea
- Silvana Mangano as Anna
- Sophia Loren as L'assistente di Vittorio al nightclub
- Gaby Morlay as La madre superiora
- Jacques Dumesnil as Il professor Ferri
- Patrizia Mangano as Luisa
- Natascia Mangano as Lucia Manzi
- Piero Lulli as Il dottor Manzi
- Dina Romano as Suor Paolina
- Rosita Pisano as Suor Carmela
- cinematography by Otello Martelli
- edited by Gabriele Varriale
- music by Nino Rota
- costume design by Giulia Mafai
- set decoration by Gino Brosio
- location: Italy
- genre: Drama
- released on (63 years ago)
- "Anna" is a 1970 drama film written by Eija-Elina Bergholm and Jörn Donner, directed by Jörn Donner.
- countries: Finland, Sweden
- language: Finnish Language
- producers: Arno Carlstedt & Jörn Donner
- written by Eija-Elina Bergholm & Jörn Donner
- cinematography by Heikki Katajisto
- edited by Erkki Seiro
- music by Claes af Geijerstam
- genre: Drama
- released on (44 years ago)
- "Anna" is a 2000 drama film written and directed by Erik Wedersøe.
- based on a story by Klaus Rifbjerg
- released on (14 years ago)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Anna (film)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Anna (film)
Click on an item to view that photo:
Anagrams of ANNA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Anna!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Anna to see it in context!