On this page:
Who is Atlan?
Atlan born on 13 June 1968 in Paris, is a French singer-songwriter and producer.
- Atlan is a fictional character from the 2012 film Zabana!.
- Atlan is a fictional character from DC Comics. He is a Homo Magi from Atlantis and the father of Aquaman, Ocean Master and Deep Blue.
- Atlan a.k.a. Atlan da Gonozal: Atlan is a fictional character appearing in the German science fiction book series, Perry Rhodan. In the series, Atlan is the oldest friend of the lead character, Perry Rhodan. In February, 1969 he received his own series, which was published until 1988. A new Atlan series appeared from May 2004 to August 2006. Five of these stories have been translated into English. The novels provides an in-depth exploration of the culture of the Arkonides and of the biography of Atlan, who founded Atlantis when he was stationed on Earth.
- read more about Atlan da Gonozal
"Atlan" is a book by Jane Gaskell.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1966
- released on (5 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Atlan
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Oratorical Dictionary (1835)
by John Newland Maffitt
Mosby's Dictionary of Medicine, Nursing and Health Professions - Australian & New Zealand Edition (2009)
by Peter Harris, Sue Nagy, Nicholas Vardaxis
atlantal /atlan'tol/, ...
Encyclopedia of the Vampire (2011)
The Living Dead in Myth, Legend, and Popular Culture by S. T. Joshi
winner of the prestigious Somerset Maugham Award— and sword-and-sorcery, such as the “Atlan Saga” (consisting of The Serpent ...
(based on Mayne's Lexicon) by Henry Power, Leonard William Sedgwick
atlan tico-occiplta'le anti'cum profun' dum. (Atlas ; occipital bone ; L. anlicus, that is in front ; profundus, deep.) Tho Ligament, occipito-atlantal, anterior, deep. 1m. atlan to-axlale accesso'rlum.
Atlan;. tic by an estuary opposite the Bissagos Islands ; upper course not well known. Rio. Grande. del. Norte. (re'o griin'de del nor'tfi), a river of the United States, rising in s. w. Colorado, crossing New Mexico, ...
by Ebenezer Cobham Brewer
Atlan'tes. Figures of men, used in architecture as pillars.
anterior atlantoaxial ligament/atlan′tō·ak′sē·l/, one of five ligaments connecting the atlas to the axis. It is fixed to the inferior border of the anterior arch of the atlas ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Atlan
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Atlan
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: bixentro
Advertising Agency: Marketforce, Perth, Australia
Executive Creative Director: Andrew Tinning
Art Directors: Steve Lorimer, Andrew Tinning
Copywriters: Steve Lorimer, Tom Wilson
Retoucher: Madeleine de Pierres
Account Service: Erin Baker, Carrick Robinson, Sharyn Boer
Account Coordinator: Lauren Humphries
Photo credit: Brett Jordan
- Atlan Afar
Photo credit: bixentro
- Willkommen! Atlan!
Whatever that means...
Photo credit: trindade.joao
Scrabble value of A1T1L1A1N1
The value of this 5-letter word is 5 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ATLAN
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Atlan!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Atlan to see it in context!