On this page:
Who is Avs?
AVS a.k.a. Amanchi Venkata Subrahmanyam is an actor.
- read more about Amanchi Venkata Subrahmanyam (actor)
AVS a.k.a. Aerial Video Systems, founded by Randy Hermes, is a television and film equipment rental company located in Burbank, California. AVS supplies turnkey production packages and engineers to larger broadcasting corporations. AVS provides mediocre services in: point-of-view cameras, helmet camera, television golf and marathon coverage, aerial video, and digital microwave broadcasting.
- read more about Aerial Video Systems
- AVS is a 1994 Technology for the Removal of Temporal Artifacts Caused by Film Originated 525 Material to 625 winning organization.
- also known as AVS Ltd.
- some of the awards:
- Technology & Engineering Emmy Award for Outstanding Achievement in Technical/Engineering Development (In recognition of their engineering contribution to the advancement of standards conversion technology)
- Technology & Engineering Emmy Award for Technology for the Removal of Temporal Artifacts Caused by Film Originated (3/2 Pulldown) 525 Material to 625
- Avs a.k.a. Aushiri language: Aushiri is an extinct Zaparoan language formerly spoken in Peru. It was spoken in the area of the tributaries to the right bank of the Napo River, in the Escuelacocha region.
- also known as Auxira
- AVS is a software.
- also known as Advanced Versioning System
- developer: QArks
- Avs is a software.
- Avs is a file format.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Avs
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
An Update : Clinical Implications, Experimental Findings, Challenges, and Future Directions by Antonio F. Germano, Francesco Tomasello
AVS is a free radical scavenger which exhibits several desirable features as a therapeutic compound. It is a water- and oil-soluble derivative of nicotinamide, with a radical scavenging action putatively specific to the hydroxyl radical (OHT), ...
by Henry R. Black, William Elliott
1,7 FUTURE SUBTYPE STUDIES AVS is a difficult technique, and alternative subtype testing methods are needed.
EPworTH, Bushwick and DeKalb avs. FENIMORE STREET, Fenimore st. and Rogers av. FIRST, 953 Manhattan av. FIRst PLACE, 1st pl. and Henry ...
Epworth, Bushwick and DeKalb avs. Fenimore Street, Fenimore st. and Bogers av. First, 953 Manhattan av. First Place, 1st pl. and Henry st. Flatlands, Mill lane and Lincoln av. Fleet Street, Fleet and Lafayette sts. Fourth Avenue, 4th av. cor.
by Horace Bushnell Hudson
— Bet Nicollet and Hennepin avs ; 8th to 13th ...
Queens and Robinson avs., Flushing.
5th and Madison avs. Lafayette pl.
A-Devo by Amaresh Datta
The AVS is found in numerous manuscripts and also has a commentary on it ascribed to Sayana. It has been edited critically. The AVP was first discovered from Kashmir in a single inaccurate birch-bark manuscript in 1875 and lately a ...
Dictionary of Military Terms (2009)
by U.S. Department of Defense
Abbreviations and Acronyms ATTU ATWG AUEL AUF AUG AUIC AUTODIN AUX AV AV-8 AVDTG AVGAS AVIM AVL AVOU AVOW AVS AVUM AV/VI AW AWACS AWADS AWC AWCAP AWCCM AWCM AWDS AWN AWOL AWS AWSE ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Avs
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Video about Avs
Explanation of new Avs third jersey design
See also the pronunciation examples of Avs!
Scrabble value of A1V4S1
The value of this 3-letter word is 6 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of AVS
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Avs!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Avs to see it in context!