On this page:
Definition of the adjective Aad
What does Aad mean as an attribute of a noun?
- [Geordie] old
- AAD a.k.a. The Autonomous University of Aguascalientes is a Mexican public university based in the city of Aguascalientes, Aguascalientes, and has several campuses that are located across the state.
- read more about Autonomous University of Aguascalientes
- Aad a.k.a. Ad-Dabbah Airport: Al Dabbah Airport is an airport serving Al Dabbah in Sudan.
"AAD" is a musical album of Analogue.
- released on (19 years ago)
- Aad a.k.a. ʿĀd was an ancient Arab tribe and a district in South Arabia that was led by 'Ad ibn Kin'ad.
- read more about ʿĀd
- AAD a.k.a. Pseudomembranous colitis, a cause of antibiotic-associated diarrhea, is an infection of the colon. It is often, but not always, caused by the bacterium Clostridium difficile. Because of this, the informal name C. difficile colitis is also commonly used. The illness is characterized by offensive-smelling diarrhea, fever, and abdominal pain. In severe cases, life-threatening complications can develop, such as toxic megacolon.
- read more about Pseudomembranous colitis
- Aad a.k.a. Amal Language: Amal is a language of Papua New Guinea.
- also known as Alai
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Aad
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
0UO persons being employed as its cBjtnre aad preparation. Besides these, we but — ntsnn the straw -bonnet manufacture in the □nchboarhood of Large; the paper ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aad
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Aad
Click on an item to view that photo:
View more pictures about Aad Mansveld.
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Videos about Aad
Click on an item to play that video:
View more videos about Aad Wife.
See also the pronunciation examples of Aad!
Scrabble value of A1A1D2
The value of this 3-letter word is 4 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of AAD
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Aad!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Aad to see it in context!