On this page:
"Aadhi": Aathi is a 2006 Tamil movie. Starring Vijay and Trisha in the lead roles. It is a remake of the Telugu film Athanokkade. This film was directed by Ramana and was produced by S.A.Chandrasekar. It was also dubbed in Telugu as Neneraa Aadhi. The movie received mixed to positive reviews but was declared an average grosser at the Box Office.
- also known as Aathi
- country: India
- language: Tamil Language
- producers: S. A. Chandrasekhar & Shobha Chandrasekhar
- art direction by Rajeevan
- written by Ramana
- based on a story by Ramana
- Vijay as Aathi
- Prakash Raj as Aathi's Father
- Trisha as Anjali
- Manivannan as Mani
- Vivek as Bullet
- Nassar as Ramachandra
- Adithya as Abdullah
- Vijayakumar as Aathi's Grandfather
- Sai Kumar as Don RDX
- Rajan P. Dev
- Malavika as Ramachandra's Wife
- Livingstone as Anjali's Father
- Raj Kapoor
- Sneha Nambiar as Anjali's Mother
- Karate Raja as RDX's Sidekick
- cinematography by S. Soundar Rajan
- edited by Suresh Urs
- music by Vidyasagar
- genres: Thriller, Romance Film, Musical, Action Film, Tamil cinema, World cinema, Drama, Musical Drama
- released on (9 years ago)
- Aadhi is a fictional character from the 2003 film Dhool.
- Aadhi is a fictional character from the 2009 film Palaivana Solai.
- Aadhi is a fictional character from the 2001 film Dhill.
- Aadhi is a fictional character from the 2005 film Majaa.
- Aadhi is a fictional character from the 2014 film Pakida.
- Aadhi is a fictional character from the 2013 film Haridas.
- Aadhi is a fictional character from the 2006 film Kedi.
- Aadhi is a fictional character from the 2003 film Bheeshmar.
"Aadhi" is the soundtrack album of the 2006 film.
- Aadhi is an Indian film actor, who has mainly appeared in Tamil films. He debuted in the year 2006 with the Telugu film Oka V Chitram, and made his big break with S. Shankar's 2009 film Eeram. His father, Ravi Raja Pinisetty has directed 56 films.
- Aadhi a.k.a. Aditya, is an Indian film producer and actor, primarily appearing in Kannada films. He made his acting debut in 2004, starring in Love and went on to appear in several commercially successful films. He is the son of a popular Kannada director Rajendra Singh Babu.
- read more about Aditya (actor)
There are other people with in their name, like Aadhi Balakrishnan.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Aadhi
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Ilana Mushin, Brett Joseph Baker
Aadhi is an honorific title meaning something like “great” or “great one”. b. lexical NP including a common noun and possibly modifiers 1 Lesley Stirling 3. Reference tracking in Kala Lagaw Ya and “double reference” 3.1 Reference tracking ...
Aadhi suture]. The closure of an epigastric wound by stitches. Epigenesis (ep-e-jen'es-is) [Gr, iri on + Genesis]. 1. Generation by successive formations. 2.
Aadhi (rhapha)= a ...
With Illustrations from Hindustani Literature and Folk-lore by S. W. Fallon
aadhi sarkär, п. lit. A blind government. 1.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aadhi
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Video language resources about Aadhi
Click on an item to play that video:
Scrabble value of A1A1D2H4I1
The value of this 5-letter word is 9 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of AADHI
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Aadhi!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Aadhi to find many related words and phrases!