On this page:
- Aadhi is an Indian film actor, who has mainly appeared in Tamil films. He debuted in the year 2006 with the Telugu film Oka V Chitram, and made his big break with S. Shankar's 2009 film Eeram. His father, Ravi Raja Pinisetty has directed 56 films.
- also known as Pradeep, Sai Pradeep Pinisetty
- born on (33 years ago) in Chennai, child of Ravi Raja Pinisetty
- nationality: India
- profession: Actor
- nomination: - nominated to Vijay Award for Best Debut Actor - "Mirugam"
- Aadhi a.k.a. Aditya, is an Indian film producer and actor, primarily appearing in Kannada films. He made his acting debut in 2004, starring in Love and went on to appear in several commercially successful films. He is the son of a popular Kannada director Rajendra Singh Babu.
- read more about Aditya
There are other people with Aadhi in their name, like Aadhi Balakrishnan.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aadhi (actor)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of AADHI
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Aadhi!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Aadhi to find many related words and phrases!