On this page:
- Aadi is an actor.
- Aadi is an actor.
- profession: Actor
- read more about Aadi (actor)
- Aadi is a film producer.
- profession: Film producer
- Aadi is a playback singer.
- profession: Playback singer
- Aadi is a fictional character from the 2003 film Kadhal Kondein.
- Aadi is a fictional character from the 2005 film Aadi.
- "Aadi" is a Telugu film released in 2002 with Jr. NTR in the main lead. V.V. Vinayak directed this movie. This hit film stands second in Jr. NTR's career, right behind Simhadri. It was also remade in Tamil as Jai with Prashanth. This film led both the actor NTR JR and director V.V. Vinayak into instant stardom. The film collected about 220 million rupees. The film is dubbed in Hindi as Mazduron Ka Daata.
- country: India
- language: Telugu language
- director: V. V. Vinayak
- producers: Nallamalupu Bujji & Bellamkonda Suresh
- written by V. V. Vinayak, Venkateswara Rao Paruchuri, Gopalakrishna Paruchuri
- based on a story by V. V. Vinayak
- cinematography by Ram Prasad
- edited by Gautham Raju
- music by Mani Sharma
- genres: Action Film, Drama, Tollywood, World cinema
- released on (12 years ago)
- some of the awards:
- "Aadi" is a Kannada romance film released in 2005 written and directed M. S. Ramesh. It was produced by Jai Jagadish and Vijayalakshmi Singh under Sri Lakshmi Entertainers Pvt Ltd banner. Auditya and Ramya appeared in lead roles.
- country: India
- language: Kannada Language
- director: M.S. Ramesh
- producers: Jai Jagadish & Vijayalakshmi Singh
- written by M.S. Ramesh
- cinematography by Dasari Seenu
- edited by S Manohar
- music by Gurukiran
- genre: Romance Film
- released on (10 years ago)
- "Aadi" is a 2005 album by the Syrian singer Asalah Nasri.
- artist: Asala
- released in (10 years ago)
- "Aadi" is the soundtrack album of the 2002 film.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Aadi
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The World's most comprehensive list of English-language medical abbreviations and acronyms by Burt Vance
AADH = American Academy of Dental Hygiene AADH = aromatic alcohol dehydrogenase AADI = adjusted acceptable daily intake AADI= Asian American Diabetes Initiative AADI= Autism Assistance Dogs Ireland ...
Focus on Management Options by W. Wolfgang Fleischhacker, Ian P. Stolerman
The AADI reduces the amount ofl-Dopa converted in the bloodstream to dopamine, dramatically reduc‐ing the problem ofnausea which was frequent when l-Dopa was used alone. l-Dopa is the precursor to dopamine, and in the chemical ...
From the Revival of the Art Under Cimabue, and the Alleged Discovery of Engraving by Finiguerra to the Present Time ; with the Ciphers, Monograms, and Marks, Used by Each Engraver ; a New Edition, Revised, Enlarged, and Continued to the Present Time, ...
by Ian Stolerman
The AADI reduces the amount of L-Dopa converted in the bloodstream to ▷ dopamine, dramatically reducing the problem of nausea which was frequent when L-Dopa was used alone. L-Dopa is the precursor to dopamine, and in the chemical ...
by Jonathan Rigg
Thus kudd Aadi a good horse; ...
by Walther Wilson Hunter, W. W. Hunter
Aadi, karhi. Zamma, masa, İza. o - - | Bodo, . Dhimäl, 3 Kocch, Garo, . . Káchári, . Munipuri, Mithin Nágá, . Tablung Nāgā, . Khári Nägå, . Angámi Nágá, . Námsáng Nágá, . Nowgong Nāgā, Tengsa Nágá, Abor Miri, Sibs&gar ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aadi
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Aadi
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: ralexandraplake
Photo credit: sheetalsaini
- Aadi Shakthi
This is the pallaki (Chariot) of Lady Aadi Shakthi... This is shaped in the form of Shanka (a Shell) and It looked really good...
Photo credit: antkriz
- Newborn Portraits: Aadi Joy Elise
Born March 12.
Photo credit: grandstcreative
Video language resources about Aadi
Click on an item to play that video:
See also the pronunciation examples of Aadi!
Scrabble value of A1A1D2I1
The value of this 4-letter word is 5 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.Couldn't select: Got error 28 from storage engine