On this page:
- "Aag" is a 1948 Bollywood film which is produced, directed by and stars Raj Kapoor. The film marked the debut of Raj Kapoor as producer and director and was the first film produced by his R.K. Banner. Nargis, Premnath, Nigar Sultana and Kamini Kaushal also starred in supporting roles. Raj Kapoor's youngest brother Shashi Kapoor appeared as a child artist in this film playing the younger version of his character. This was the first film in which Raj Kapoor and Nargis appeared together.
- country: India
- language: Hindi Language
- producer: Raj Kapoor
- art direction by S.N. Desai
- written by Inder Raj Anand
- based on a story by Inder Raj Anand
- cinematography by V. N. Reddy
- edited by Babubhai Thakkar
- music by Ram Ganguly
- costume design by Athavlae
- set decoration by S.N. Kulkarni
- genres: Romance Film, Musical, Bollywood, World cinema, Drama, Musical Drama
- released on (67 years ago)
- "Aag" is a 1994 Bollywood action drama film directed by K.
- country: India
- language: Hindi Language
- director: K. Ravi Shankar
- producer: A. Krishnamurthy
- executive producer: K. Ramji
- art direction by Sudhendu Roy
- written by Satish Jain
- Shilpa Shetty as Bijli
- Sonali Bendre as Parul
- Govinda as Birju
- Sadashiv Amrapurkar as Bholaram
- Vikas Anand as Police Commissioner
- Mohnish Bahl as Bobby
- Suresh Chatwal as Lala
- Avtar Gill as Jagpal
- Gulshan Grover as Chhote Thakur Madhav Singh
- Dinesh Hingoo as Muthukrishnan Swami Pillam Pillai
- Suhas Joshi as Tolaram & Bholaram's Mother
- Goga Kapoor as Thakur Madan Singh
- Shakti Kapoor as Police Inspector Suryadev Singh
- Kader Khan as Tolaram
- Viju Khote as Village Doctor
- cinematography by K.V. Ramanna
- music by Dilip Sen, Sameer Sen
- genres: Action Film, Adventure Film, Bollywood, World cinema
- released on (21 years ago)
- award: - Filmfare Lux New Face Award (Tied with Tabu), received by Sonali Bendre
- "Aag" a.k.a. "Ram Gopal Varma's Indian Flames": Aag is a Bollywood action drama film fully created by Ram Gopal Varma. The film was an official remake of the successful film classic Sholay. The remake features Amitabh Bachchan, Mohanlal, Ajay Devgan, Prashant Raj Sachdev and Sushmita Sen in lead roles amongst others. It released on 31 August 2007, and received negative response worldwide, totally unlike the original.
- read more about Ram Gopal Varma's Indian Flames
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Aag
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by John Scott Werry, Michael G. Aman
Because AAG is an acute-phase reactant protein, AAG concentrations are elevated in a large number of conditions characterized by physiological stress such as inflammatory disease, cancer, myocardial infarction, and trauma from surgery, ...
Expert Consult by Michael J. Murray, Steven H. Rose, Denise J. Wedel, C. Thomas Wass, Barry A Harrison, Jeff T Mueller
Miscellaneous Because AAG is an acute-phase reactant, its plasma concentration is increased in patients experiencing the physiologic stress of surgery, trauma, myocardial infarction, neoplastic disease, or inflammatory disease, resulting in ...
Festschrift for Professor S Kobayashi's 60th Birthday by T Mabuchi, J Noguchi, T Ochiai
Then Aag is a Banach manifold. Clearly, there is a fiberation Aag — Tag whose fiber over p-'(b) is Map((X, o], V). Let 4.9 C Aag denote the map which is non- multiple covering restricted over any fiber P-1(b). There is an evaluation map - *: e ...
by PANNEERSELVAM, R. , SIVASANKARAN, P.
Generation of graph based representation of the part to be recognised uses attributed adjacency graph (AAG). The AAG is a graph defined in terms of (N, A, T ), where N is ...
Key Articles from the Anaesthesia and Intensive Care Medicine Journal by Nicholas Pace
Importantly, AAG is an acute phase reactant that increases postoperatively and after trauma. Neonates and young infants often display a reduction in both the quantity and binding affinity of circulating plasma proteins.8 Competitive binding at ...
A Companion to Brenner and Rector’s The Kidney by Jonathan Himmelfarb, Mohamed H. Sayegh
bind primarily to nonalbumin plasma proteins, such as acute-phase protein a1-acid whose glycoprotein plasma (AAG). concentrations AAG is an are often elevated in renal dysfunction and acute illness.61 ...
The AAG is an important project for Brunei Darussalam because it will allow the development of new facilities such as data centres. We see this as a precursor to contributing to the leadership's vision of greater economic diversification. What is ...
A Comprehensive Global Anthology by Anthony R. Absalom, Keira P. Mason
AAG is an acute-phase reactant that increases after surgical stress. This causes an increase in total plasma concentrations for low to intermediate extraction drugs such as bupivacaine . The unbound concentration, however, will not ...
The World's most comprehensive list of English-language medical abbreviations and acronyms by Burt Vance
AAFS = American Academy of Forensic Sciences AAFT = amplitude-adjusted Fourier transform AAG = 3-alkaladenine deoxyribonucleic acid glycosylase AAG = acute angle closure glaucoma AAG= alkyladenine glycosylase ...
Familial dysautonomia (AAG; panautonomic ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aag
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Aag
Click on an item to view that photo:
AAG Sign Language
Scrabble value of A1A1G2
The value of this 3-letter word is 4 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of AAG
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Aag!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Aag to see it in context!