On this page:
Who is Aage Bohr?
Aage Bohr: Aage Niels Bohr was a Danish nuclear physicist and Nobel laureate, and the son of the famous physicist and Nobel laureate Niels Bohr.
- also known as 奥格·玻尔; Бор, Оге Нильс
- born on (93 years ago) in Copenhagen, child of Niels Henrik David Bohr and Margrethe Nørlund
- nationality: Denmark
- education: University of Copenhagen
- profession: Physicist
- died on (6 years ago) in Copenhagen
- written works: "Moments of inertia of rotating nuclei", "The coupling of nuclear surface oscillations to the motion of individual nucleons", "Rotational states of atomic nuclei", "On the fine structure in Alpha decay", "Nobel lectures 1975", "Atomic interaction in penetration phenomena"
- award: - Nobel Prize in Physics ("for the discovery of the connection between collective motion and particle motion in atomic nuclei and the development of the theory of the structure of the atomic nucleus based on this connection"), with James Rainwater & Ben Roy Mottelson
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Aage Bohr
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
A Dictionary of Physics (2015)
by Jonathan Law, Richard Rennie
Early Danish physicist Aage Bohr (1922–2009) and US physicists ...
by Seth Godin, Lark Productions LLC, Seth Godin Productions
Van Vleck Andrei Dmitrievich Sakharov Aage Bohr, Ben Mottelson & James Rainwater 1974 Paul J. Flory Gunnar Myrdal & Friedrich August Von Hayek Eyvind Johnson Albert Claude, Christian de Duve & George ...
Crossword Puzzle Dictionary (1988)
by Nila Gott
Josephson 1974 _ Antony Hewish, Martin Ryle 1975 _ Aage Bohr, Ben Mottelson , ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aage Bohr
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of AAGE BOHR
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Aage Bohr!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Aage Bohr for some fun with words!