Aagot Børseth (actress)
On this page:
Who is Aagot Børseth?
Aagot Børseth was a Norwegian actress. She was born in Kristiania, and was married to actor Henrik Børseth. She made her stage debut at Stavanger Teater in 1918, and was assigned to Nationaltheatret in Oslo from 1928 to 1968. She typically played funny girls, servants and working class women.
- also known as Aagot Tangen
- born on (116 years ago) in Oslo
- nationality: Norway
- profession: Actor
- Marriage with Henrik Børseth between and (48 years)
- died in (22 years ago) in Oslo
- filmography: played Signe in "Felix"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aagot Børseth (actress)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: