On this page:
"Aagraham" is a 1993 action drama film written by Gopalakrishna Paruchuri and Venkateswara Rao Paruchuri and directed by K.S. Ravikumar.
- country: India
- language: Telugu language
- director: K. S. Ravikumar
- producer: Shyam Prasad Reddy
- art direction by Thotta Yadhu
- written by Gopalakrishna Paruchuri & Venkateswara Rao Paruchuri
- cinematography by Vijay C. Kumar
- edited by Krishna Reddy
- music by Raj, Saluri Koteswara Rao
- genres: Action Film, Drama, Tollywood, World cinema
- released in (22 years ago)
- award: - Sarojini Devi Award for a Film on National Integration
Aagraham is a 1984 Indian Malayalam film, directed by Rajasenan and produced by V Rajan. The film stars Menaka, Devan, Adoor Bhasi and Shubha in lead roles. The film had musical score by A. T. Ummer.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aagraham
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1A1G2R1A1H4A1M3
The value of this 8-letter word is 14 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of AAGRAHAM
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Aagraham!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Aagraham for some fun with words!