On this page:
- Definition of the noun aah
- Definition of the verb aah
- Other definitions of aah
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Aah
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aah
- Photos about Aah
- Videos about Aah
- Scrabble value of A1A1H4
- Anagrams of AAH
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun aah
What does aah mean as a name of something?
- Expression of amazement or surprise or enthusiasm.
- Expression of joy and/or pleasure.
- The exclamation aah.
Definition of the verb aah
What does aah mean as a doing word?
verb - inflections: aahed | aahing | aahs
- express admiration and pleasure by uttering `ooh' or `aah'
Alternative definition of the verb aah
- To express amazement or surprise or enthusiasm, especially by the interjection 'aah'.
- To express joy or pleasure, especially by the interjection 'aah'.
- To say or exclaim 'aah'.
Other definitions of aah
What does aah also mean?
- Indication of amazement or surprise or enthusiasm.
- Indication of joyful pleasure.
- Indication of sympathy.
- Indication of mouth being opened wide.
- To express understanding.
"Aah" is a 1953 black and white Bollywood romantic drama film starring Raj Kapoor and Nargis in lead roles. The film was produced by Raj Kapoor and directed by Raja Nawathe. This was Nawathe's first independent directorial venture. He had previously worked as assistant director to Kapoor in Aag, Barsaat and Awaara.
- country: India
- language: Hindi Language
- producer: Raj Kapoor
- art direction by M. R. Acharekar
- written by Inder Raj Anand
- based on a story by Inder Raj Anand
- cinematography by Jaywant Pathare
- edited by G. G. Mayekar
- music by Jaikishan Dayabhai Panchal, Shankarsingh Raghuwanshi
- costume design by Bakhtawar Singh
- set decoration by K. Damodar
- genres: Romance Film, Musical, Family, Bollywood, World cinema, Drama, Musical Drama
- released on (61 years ago)
Aah a.k.a. Merzbrück Airport: Merzbrück Airfield is an airfield located in Aachen, Germany.
- also known as Aachen Merzbruck Airport, Merzbruck Airport
- part of Germany
- official website: www.flugplatz-aachen.de
- Aah a.k.a. Iah is a god of the moon in ancient Egyptian religion. His name simply means moon. By the New Kingdom he was less prominent as a moon deity than the other gods with lunar connections, Thoth and Khonsu. As a result of the functional connection between them he could be identified with either of those deities.
- read more about Iah
- Aah a.k.a. Abu’ Arapesh language: Abu’, also known as Ua, is an Arapesh language of Papua New Guinea. Speakers are shifting to Tok Pisin.
- also known as Abu' Arapesh language
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Aah
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Philip T. Cagle, Timothy Craig Allen, Mary Beth Beasley, Lucian R. Chirieac, Sanja Dacic, Alain C. Borczuk, Keith M. Kerr
AAH is a recognised lesion which appears to be a precursor for the development of adenocarcinoma in the lung...
AAH is the earliest morphologically recognisable precursor lesion in the proposed stepwise progression from atypia or ...
The entire stress difference Ao*s + Aah refers to the same strain Ej but to two slightly different microstructures, and consequently Aah is the result of deformation history, . It is obvious that Ao"h can be associated with the rate sensitivity of ...
Aquaculture Biosecurity (2008)
Prevention, Control, and Eradication of Aquatic Animal Disease by A. David Scarfe, Cheng-Sheng Lee, Patricia J. O'Bryen
The AAH is the management center for the web-based NRAAH database, designed to facilitate entry of presence/absence data from laboratories participating in the surveillance program for zonation of diseases of national concern. This is a ...
Dictionary of the Bible (1900)
Biographical, Geographical, Historical, and Doctrinal by Charles Randall Barnes
Lakh- aah is a quiet, whispering prayer ...
by Charles Russell Coulter, Patricia Turner
Also known as: Aah, A05, ...
by Nina Mjagkij
African Americans for Humanism The African Americans for Humanism (AAH) was founded in 1989 in Buffalo, New York, as a subcommittee of the Council for Democratic and Secular Humanism, now known asthe ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aah
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Aah
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: Marco Raaphorst
Photo credit: The Hidden Visions
Photo credit: kvn.jns
Photo credit: Adam Collins
Photo credit: Tim Green aka atoach
Taken 6 seconds after Ooh.
Photo credit: dorofofoto
Photo credit: reza pratama
- Aah Bless
Photo credit: left-hand
- Aah :)
Photo credit: rawmeyn | Filmmaker & Photographer
Photo credit: elvissa
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Videos about Aah
Click on an item to play that video:
See also the pronunciation examples of Aah!
Scrabble value of A1A1H4
The value of this 3-letter word is 6 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of AAH
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Aah!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Aah to see it in context!