On this page:
- "Aahuti" is a 1978 Hindi family drama film directed by Ashok V. Bhushan. The films stars Rajendra Kumar, Shashi Kapoor, Rakesh Roshan, Parveen Babi, Zaheera and Madan Puri.
- also known as आहुति
- country: India
- language: Hindi Language
- producers: Ramchand Bashomal, Reeta Shah, R. Soni
- Rajendra Kumar as CID Inspector Ram Prasad
- Rajendra Kumar as Rocky
- Shashi Kapoor as Laxman Prasad
- Rakesh Roshan as Bharat Prasad
- Rakesh Roshan as Badshah
- Parveen Babi as Rekha
- Zaheera as Kusum
- Asha Sachdev as Poonam
- Ajit Khan as CBI Officer Harnam Prasad
- Madan Puri as Heeralal
- Kamini Kaushal as Kaushalya Prasad
- Raj Mehra as Kusam's Father
- Preeti Ganguly
- Krishan Dhawan
- Rajan Kapoor
- Satish Kumar
- Ranvir Raj
- Pal Sharma
- Darshan Arora
- Ranjana Sachdev
- Romi as CID Inspector Ram Prasad
- Master Rajesh as Laxman Prasad
- Master Ravi as Bharat Prasad
- music by Pyarelal Ramprasad Sharma, Laxmikant Shantaram Kudalkar
- genres: Family, Drama, Bollywood
- released in (37 years ago)
- "Aahuti" is 1950 Bollywood film produced by L. Shankar and directed by Kulbhushan. The film was released under the banner of Sansar Movietone Ltd.
- "Aahuti" is a film.
- genre: Drama
- released in (38 years ago)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Aahuti
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Ashish Rajadhyaksha, Paul Willemen
Keeravani IpChiranjeevi, Naghma,Vani Vishwanath, Rao Gopala Rao, Satyanarayana, Sharat Saxena, Aahuti Prasad, P.L. Narayana, Chalapathi Rao, Brahmanandam, Ramaprabha, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aahuti
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1A1H4U1T1I1
The value of this 6-letter word is 9 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of AAHUTI
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Aahuti!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Aahuti for some fun with words!